Reviews for We're Not Together
Axcel chapter 11 . 4/1
Well, Jazz, if you are smart enough to point out that Amorpho is still in thermos while Danny is standing in front of them, then the problem will be solved.
Axcel chapter 2 . 4/1
Perhaps Jazz and Danny should just pretend to be a couple (as Phantom, of course) and use the romantic drama to guilt their parents into stopping. It's what I'd do. I admit part of the reason I would do it is for the trollulz.
Axcel chapter 1 . 4/1
The parents should be smart enough to realize they knocked the two over when they kicked the door open.

But, they're Jack and Maddie, soooo... Run Fore-Danny, Run!
atsukko chapter 11 . 2/15
Es una historia muy bonita y buena. Me encanta. Pero por favor! No te hagas de rogar! Termina, no puedes dejarnos así!
a ghost named yukimenoko chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Continue it! Is AWESOME! nwn
firestar91 chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
Update now... Please
Cartwheellou chapter 11 . 11/4/2014
What is it with authors and putting stories on hiatus' of cliffies?! Seriously?!
amiraphantom chapter 11 . 7/7/2014
I'm with the reviewer before me - please end this story! I know that it has been a few years, but it such an awesome story and the cliffhanger is nerve-wracking.
lightshadow101 chapter 11 . 7/3/2014
WRITE THE LAST CHAPTER! PLEASE!
Mitchie chapter 11 . 3/19/2014
Are you going to update this soon? Please do, this is phantastic!:D Incredible! Brilliant! I've been reading your stories for a few days now and I'm already addicted.
Rainosa chapter 11 . 2/11/2014
Ooh, will they figure it out? I mean, the right way this time? I hope so! I think you'll do a really good job of it, too. Can't wait!
Echo the Slowpoke chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
next chapterplease?!
mihane100 chapter 11 . 9/10/2013
I'm loving this story so far! Oh my gosh! Poor Danny! :(
SuperValeWhoStuck4Life chapter 11 . 8/6/2013
Are you going to continue this? It's really good
Ani-DP-TT-PJ-H-Ben10 Fan chapter 11 . 7/20/2013
Is that it? It totally could work. Haha. That's awesome!