Reviews for Key to the Heart
Skeeter69 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Thank you so much for sharing this story. It is so different than most of the other stories presented here about Dani and Nico. I was drawn into the story by the enigma of Nico-the mysterious, driven, protective, private, loyal, sometimes scary yet compassionate, trustworthy man juxtaposed to the gentle, passionate lover, rapt accomplished pianist, reader of classic graphic novels, trusting and sharing the very private parts of himsel...unburdening and truly learning to love. Your description of Nico's childhood and his grandmother also captivated my interest. Please consider writing more about this very interesting character as defined by you.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Music most definitely is a window into the soul. Thank you for expressing and so wonderfully illustrating that with words. There is a tremendous amount of understanding and passion expressed in this one complete chapter. Thanks for so elegantly completing the mystery of Dani and Nico!
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
What a beautiful story. So loved what you have shared. Thanks for your time.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
wonderful story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Nice follow up!
Lisa1972 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
AH! An excellent piece!
Pastrychick426 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This is exactly how I pictured D&N going. Good job.
Mistra Rose chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
This was a great story and I hope that you will do another story with this pairing. Great job! I it!
onyxcareles chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Loved it! Nico knowing how to dance and play the piano, so sexy.
WyndiMsst chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Beautiful :)
WyndiMsst chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Beautiful :)
zebraboymom chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Really lovely. I think Nico has some very deep romantic tendencies. When he loves, it's forever just like the song. Loved your story. It made my day.
buns1974 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
That was such a sweet and sexy story. Please keep them coming.
Projectalice1313gmail.com chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
So touching and ethereal, just wish it didn't come to an end
NJNRFAN chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Wow! A side to Nico I never would have thought of - great job!