Reviews for The Heroin Diaries
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
Gah! I love. So beautifully written and so sweet. Please update soon!
ashes34 chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
awww roy's pov was super sweet cant wait for more ;)
Godismetons chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Pleeeeease update soon!
I simply love this story! :D
Lilith Jinx chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
I really love this story! :-) You're a really talented writer. I wish you would continue.
Dantalions chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
I liked it so far. :)
rocketfire1999 chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
This. Is. Awesome.

So glad to see a RoyxDick story with and actually storyline.

I'm hooked, I tell you.

Looking forward to the next chapter :)
Greed's Angel chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
Oh my gosh I love it. I crave it. I am Roy and these stories are my drug of choice.
Keep Moving Onwards chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
Love it! I am really looking forward to more so please write!
plainf chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
wow i didn't think you would upload this fast not that i'm complaing i love your story
milkteethbabydoll chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
Are you a mind-reader or are you just that good? BECAUSE, WOW. I've been dying to read a fic just like this! It's even better than I imagined. :'D I can't wait for more!
music-is-luv chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
Oh, Robin. You can't go into a relationship thinking you're going to change him. And Roy should know that he's not good for Robin if he's not going to clean up his act, which I assume is not going to happen, given the summary. Run Robin! Don't give in to peer pressure!
plainf chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
this is really good i look forward to your next chapter
Kaye chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
I loved it so much! Awww Robin you poor baby, come here!LET ME LOVE YOU! So Roy's on heroin huh? Man, that's rough on Rob. I have a few friends who are addicted and let me say from experience, you nailed the almost rape scene. One of the disadvantages to having all guy friends, I guess...

But I really did love it! I love the 'people-superboy-wants-to-incinerate-list' XD I started giggling after I read that line. Hope you update soon!
PorcelainQueenXD chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
I love:

your style of writing

the story (I find it unpredictable :D)

I give you kudos for writing about this couple! :D
Madame chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
Interesting, I like it. It's a little bit short, but that's ok. It has a very good mix or confusion and dark undertones to it. I hope you have a better day!