Reviews for Shell Shock
WynonaRose chapter 10 . 12/14/2011
Very, very nicely done. It was a tormenting ride. Thanks for letting us all tag along!
AliWC chapter 10 . 12/14/2011
Very nice, I'm impressed at how smoothly you moved from your fic back into canon.
Miss MaryAnn chapter 10 . 12/13/2011
Oh yes, I enjoyed the ending. You tied it up so well. I loved the "Beaver" reference, it was so cute, and Peter's obvious loving concern for his friend.
JeanneZ84 chapter 10 . 12/13/2011
A wonderful and warm ending to such a very wonderful story.

JeanneZ84
caffrey girl chapter 10 . 12/13/2011
Loved it especially how you made it into a kind of an episode tag.
Storystuff chapter 9 . 12/7/2011
:O I don't think I've read more perfect chapter of a White Collar fic more perfect than chapter 6 was! It was amazing! Peter's tactic, holding Neal down to try and get him to listen, Neal's desperation, it was beautifully done! Then I read chapter 9 and it just got better, it was amazing! When Neal grabbed Mozzies hand, I made a sound I don't think was even human I squeed so loud XD And Mozzie is so wonderful in this fic, I love him to bits and Peter was awesome and June was absolutely tremendous too this chapter. I feel like I'm a gushing fangirl :S Lol, but this was awesome, soooo good, so very well done! Thanks for writing it and I can't wait to read more! XD
Loki88 chapter 9 . 12/7/2011
I love it how the story progressed.

And I'm very curious to read more.

:-)
WynonaRose chapter 9 . 12/6/2011
I wish I had a June for a landlady! She's such a sweetheart. Moz is a wonderful friend too. Neal is in good hands tonight.
BabyyBre chapter 9 . 12/6/2011
Real good :)

Can't wait for more!
JeanneZ84 chapter 9 . 12/6/2011
Mozzie,like Peter is and will always be there for Neal.

JeanneZ84
govgal chapter 9 . 12/6/2011
the part where Neal grabs Mozzie's hand is funny!
citiesofsouls chapter 9 . 12/6/2011
Great chapter!
Miss MaryAnn chapter 9 . 12/6/2011
That chapter was a wonderful glimpse into Neal and Mozz's relationship. Loved it.
scifigeek22 chapter 9 . 12/6/2011
Wow what a beautifully written episode I swear you get better all the time. I love the relationship between June and Neal almost as much as the one between him and Mozzie. Although I will be sorry to see this fic end I can't wait for the next update.
scifigeek22 chapter 8 . 11/27/2011
Yay you bought June in this chapter Neal will soon realise just how many people there are that care for him. Ooh and I loved the line " I know Kung Fu... " is that a shout out to Chuck I wonder lol. I think I have said this hundreds of times, but this fic just proves it needs to be said again, you are the queen of h/c. I know you have a lot on your plate but please update soon.
128 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »