Reviews for Shell Shock
WynonaRose chapter 7 . 11/15/2011
Wow. I think I forgot about this story. I'm glad it's back!

I love the sentiment. Mozzie and Peter care so much, but Neal is extremely private. I'm not sure anyone has ever really seen the real Neal.

Great job. Keep going!
kenziecaffrey chapter 7 . 11/14/2011
Great story so far.
citiesofsouls chapter 7 . 11/14/2011
Great chapter :)
JeanneZ84 chapter 7 . 11/14/2011
Yes,this chapter was worth the wait.

I will be waiting for the next chapter.

Miss MaryAnn chapter 7 . 11/14/2011
I could feel Neal's pain, you did a great job portraying his feelings, as well as Peter's and Mozzie's. Sensitive but no gushy. Waiting for more. We fans are insatiable.
pechika chapter 7 . 11/14/2011
Your interweaving season 2 with yur plot really well.
scifigeek22 chapter 7 . 11/14/2011
Wowee another fantastic chapter in this awesome fic. This is so brilliantly written I don't know how you do it every time. Neal has so many people who are looking out for him. I absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter in this you are doing such an amazing job with this may it continue for a long time.
scifigeek22 chapter 6 . 10/26/2011
You know hun I don't think I could ever express with words exactly how much I love this fic, so let me just say I absolutely, completely, undeniably, LOVE IT. The thing I most love about this chapter is the connection between Neal and Peter it is wonderfully written. Please update soon, pretty please.
puellascribit5 chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
Really great chapter! :) Can't wait for more!
GremlinX chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
Absolutely loved this chapter. It was exactly the type of closure I need regarding White Collar :) Can't wait for your next update! AHHH!
AliWC chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
Ingenious chapter-Thank you!
morgo7kc chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
omg this is good! I'm loving your story more and more with each chapter! (idk if I reveiwed last chapter, but the scene you described at the beginning of chap 5 was ADORABLE). This chapter is probably my favorite so far. The driving to the tarmenac was a great lead in, and I was shocked right along with Neal at where they ended up. At first I couldn't see what the point of Peter's 'demonstration' was, but it definitely makes sense now. The way you wrote it, I could picture exactly what was going on, and feel Neal's frustration in contrast to Peter's affection. They were both completly in character the whole time. Fantastic job! Already looking forward to the next installment :)
Oya chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
Despite the swearing...great fic

Love that Peter has Neal's back
JeanneZ84 chapter 6 . 10/23/2011
Yes,most certainly,that's what friends are for.

Love this story more and more.

Roxanacleo chapter 6 . 10/23/2011
Waooo great chapter! Can't wait for the next update!
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »