Reviews for sleepless nights
59ukefan chapter 15 . 5/6/2012
Poor gaara hope he don't get cold _.
Juliayaoiotaku chapter 13 . 4/22/2012
awwwwwwwww I WANT MORE ! CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER !

BTW I LOVED IT LOL GOOD JOB KEEP IT UP :-)
truwolf chapter 13 . 4/21/2012
lol my sister walked in while i was reading this XP she was like WTF? but, good story! update soon.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/17/2012
Awesome chapter. Update soon!
Robin-1992 chapter 13 . 4/17/2012
Wolfie bites people for bad cliffies. Leaving wolfie hard with nothing to paw to is a bad cliffie. -bites down-

Robin: Shade, why are you speaking of yourself in third person, and why are you biting people? I thought we had agreed not bite anymore, when I removed the muzzle.
LostForever06 chapter 13 . 4/16/2012
Wow im so glad you updated both chapters so soon! Im surprised everything seems to be back to normal after Sasuke pretty much tried killing himself, but its kind of cute really how their relationship is going. Cliffhanger, really oh now you really have to update soon! Lol
6275mystic chapter 13 . 4/16/2012
ok, ok, just what the FUCK was THAT? i mean seriously you had to leave it off right as Sasuke was just getting his pouncing lion back in him? What da hell iz wrong witchu? Even though this was a cute chapter... seriously?
RedChain chapter 12 . 4/16/2012
:) :D :) So cute! So they've finally confessed!

But, not everyone's gonna approve (I think)... Uh, oh.
6275mystic chapter 12 . 4/16/2012
aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! This was sooooo cute I loved it! I can't believe you made Sasuke have a mental breakdown and then having Naruto lay back on broken shards, that was just evil. I love how you made Naruto confess because it was so like him to just shout it out! Best chapter yet!
Dragon77 chapter 12 . 4/16/2012
I love the different layers of the characters in this story.
Dragon77 chapter 11 . 4/15/2012
Im so happy that Sasuke is ok.
LostForever06 chapter 11 . 4/15/2012
Oh wow just a soon update...love it. Awww that was a special moment. Im glad you desided to keep sasuke alive because naruto would probably die along with him from the depression. Great job! Cant wait for more.
RedChain chapter 11 . 4/15/2012
:) Yay. Sasuke's alive! This chapter was so sweet and fluffy! I liked it.
6275mystic chapter 11 . 4/14/2012
it probably took the whole track meet didnt it? anyways this was wonderful! thank god you didnt make Sasuke die or else I WOULD HAVE KILLED YOU! I love this chapter but one part, Sasuke told Naruto he loved him and you didnt actually let Naruto think he heard correctly... WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? ok i think i'm done and i love yelling today! YAY!
truwolf chapter 10 . 4/14/2012
great story! update soon plz!