Reviews for Without You is How I Disappear
texican chapter 14 . 8/24
I really enjoy Skank!Quinn stories but I think this one is the most believable one ever! Kudos and thanks for keeping this up.
Ryo Oh Ki7 chapter 14 . 8/17
Thank you for sharing, I loved it!
bomsredhair chapter 14 . 5/22
Aw, it's over.:( Great ending, though. I live for that little bond sess Quinn had with Judy and Judy extending the dinner invitation to Rachel's dads, too. Also living for the "I love yous" bc awwwh!

Awesome job and many thanks for this wonderful story.
bomsredhair chapter 13 . 5/22
HAHAHAHA! I literally face-palm when Quinn totally misunderstood the situation. She's so funny.
bomsredhair chapter 12 . 5/22
I love that Rachel return the favor;) but my favorite part is when they're cuddling. They're just so cute and I love how they make each other happy.
bomsredhair chapter 11 . 5/21
Poor Quinn. Rachel says something nice about her and she freaks out.:( Quinn making Rachel breakfast was super sweet, tho.:) And getting Rachel off was even sweeter.;)
bomsredhair chapter 10 . 5/20
Smiling so much right now.:)
bomsredhair chapter 9 . 5/20
Poor chair. But I'm happy Quinn and Rachel finally admit out loud that they're, in fact, in a relationship. Finally.:)
bomsredhair chapter 8 . 5/20
So laughing at Quinn and her boombox right now. Like, OK, the thought was sweet but hahahahaha. She's such a dork! Rachel should've pretended she wasn't home and let Quinn suffer a bit more bc she's an adorable, lame dork. Gosh, they are so precious together.
bomsredhair chapter 7 . 5/20
Yes, yes. Good for them.;) I don't know if its bc it's their first time and they're dry-humping but I found it both sexy and innocent.
bomsredhair chapter 6 . 5/20
I can totally see Rachel's eyes go all wide and sparkling with great interest when Quinn says she's teaching herself to play the guitar, lol. She's probably plotting something.
bomsredhair chapter 5 . 5/20
Haha, ohmygod, they're so cute!
bomsredhair chapter 4 . 5/20
I don't know how to describe how much I already love this story in fancy words but know that I really do love it.

Cute how Quinn is all proud of herself for being the one to teach Rachel how to drive a stick shift. Now that Rachel is single, more kissing needs to happen.
bomsredhair chapter 3 . 5/20
I hope Rachel asks Quinn to spent the night and it's awakward as hell for Quinn bc she's thinking dirty thoughts about Rachel in bed.;)
bomsredhair chapter 2 . 5/20
I find Rachel leaving notes in Quinn's locker super adorable. Love her fighting spirit. Girl doesn't know when to quit... and I love her for it.