Reviews for Without You is How I Disappear
jcaps chapter 14 . 7/9
Absolutely adorable.
texican chapter 14 . 8/24/2015
I really enjoy Skank!Quinn stories but I think this one is the most believable one ever! Kudos and thanks for keeping this up.
Ryo Oh Ki7 chapter 14 . 8/17/2015
Thank you for sharing, I loved it!
nofcksgiven chapter 14 . 5/22/2015
Aw, it's over.:( Great ending, though. I live for that little bond sess Quinn had with Judy and Judy extending the dinner invitation to Rachel's dads, too. Also living for the "I love yous" bc awwwh!

Awesome job and many thanks for this wonderful story.
nofcksgiven chapter 13 . 5/22/2015
HAHAHAHA! I literally face-palm when Quinn totally misunderstood the situation. She's so funny.
nofcksgiven chapter 12 . 5/22/2015
I love that Rachel return the favor;) but my favorite part is when they're cuddling. They're just so cute and I love how they make each other happy.
nofcksgiven chapter 11 . 5/21/2015
Poor Quinn. Rachel says something nice about her and she freaks out.:( Quinn making Rachel breakfast was super sweet, tho.:) And getting Rachel off was even sweeter.;)
nofcksgiven chapter 10 . 5/20/2015
Smiling so much right now.:)
nofcksgiven chapter 9 . 5/20/2015
Poor chair. But I'm happy Quinn and Rachel finally admit out loud that they're, in fact, in a relationship. Finally.:)
nofcksgiven chapter 8 . 5/20/2015
So laughing at Quinn and her boombox right now. Like, OK, the thought was sweet but hahahahaha. She's such a dork! Rachel should've pretended she wasn't home and let Quinn suffer a bit more bc she's an adorable, lame dork. Gosh, they are so precious together.
nofcksgiven chapter 7 . 5/20/2015
Yes, yes. Good for them.;) I don't know if its bc it's their first time and they're dry-humping but I found it both sexy and innocent.
nofcksgiven chapter 6 . 5/20/2015
I can totally see Rachel's eyes go all wide and sparkling with great interest when Quinn says she's teaching herself to play the guitar, lol. She's probably plotting something.
nofcksgiven chapter 5 . 5/20/2015
Haha, ohmygod, they're so cute!
nofcksgiven chapter 4 . 5/20/2015
I don't know how to describe how much I already love this story in fancy words but know that I really do love it.

Cute how Quinn is all proud of herself for being the one to teach Rachel how to drive a stick shift. Now that Rachel is single, more kissing needs to happen.
nofcksgiven chapter 3 . 5/20/2015
I hope Rachel asks Quinn to spent the night and it's awakward as hell for Quinn bc she's thinking dirty thoughts about Rachel in bed.;)