Reviews for Without You is How I Disappear
tees chapter 14 . 5/22
Aw, it's over.:( Great ending, though. I live for that little bond sess Quinn had with Judy and Judy extending the dinner invitation to Rachel's dads, too. Also living for the "I love yous" bc awwwh!

Awesome job and many thanks for this wonderful story.
tees chapter 13 . 5/22
HAHAHAHA! I literally face-palm when Quinn totally misunderstood the situation. She's so funny.
tees chapter 12 . 5/22
I love that Rachel return the favor;) but my favorite part is when they're cuddling. They're just so cute and I love how they make each other happy.
tees chapter 11 . 5/21
Poor Quinn. Rachel says something nice about her and she freaks out.:( Quinn making Rachel breakfast was super sweet, tho.:) And getting Rachel off was even sweeter.;)
tees chapter 10 . 5/20
Smiling so much right now.:)
tees chapter 9 . 5/20
Poor chair. But I'm happy Quinn and Rachel finally admit out loud that they're, in fact, in a relationship. Finally.:)
tees chapter 8 . 5/20
So laughing at Quinn and her boombox right now. Like, OK, the thought was sweet but hahahahaha. She's such a dork! Rachel should've pretended she wasn't home and let Quinn suffer a bit more bc she's an adorable, lame dork. Gosh, they are so precious together.
tees chapter 7 . 5/20
Yes, yes. Good for them.;) I don't know if its bc it's their first time and they're dry-humping but I found it both sexy and innocent.
tees chapter 6 . 5/20
I can totally see Rachel's eyes go all wide and sparkling with great interest when Quinn says she's teaching herself to play the guitar, lol. She's probably plotting something.
tees chapter 5 . 5/20
Haha, ohmygod, they're so cute!
tees chapter 4 . 5/20
I don't know how to describe how much I already love this story in fancy words but know that I really do love it.

Cute how Quinn is all proud of herself for being the one to teach Rachel how to drive a stick shift. Now that Rachel is single, more kissing needs to happen.
tees chapter 3 . 5/20
I hope Rachel asks Quinn to spent the night and it's awakward as hell for Quinn bc she's thinking dirty thoughts about Rachel in bed.;)
tees chapter 2 . 5/20
I find Rachel leaving notes in Quinn's locker super adorable. Love her fighting spirit. Girl doesn't know when to quit... and I love her for it.
tees chapter 1 . 5/20
I love all of Quinn's looks. She's always beautiful no matter what but Skank Quinn is sex on legs. She's fucking hot AF! Add the fact that she doesn't give a damn what anyone thinks of her anymore and DAMN. So done with her sexy ass. How Rachel didn't try to go beyond kissing is beyond me.
Pandakiss chapter 14 . 4/12
Ugh. This was sooooo good. Can't wait to read more from you!