Reviews for Without You is How I Disappear
Yeah... totally works!
Impure Thoughts chapter 14 . 1/14/2013
i loved it
Kilt chapter 14 . 11/27/2012
Aww, I loved this story so much.
BuRiChiFaN chapter 14 . 10/31/2012
Man, you really know how to right cute fics eh? I just love this one too especially the ending X3 They’re so adorable together XD It’ all good that they didn’t face serious problems with their parents about their relationship XD

Thanks for the read! XD
miscatal chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Your Quinn/Samtana dialogue just fantastic.
bearblue chapter 14 . 9/3/2012
Great, sweet read. Thank you for sharing this.
Callie1121 chapter 9 . 5/12/2012
Great chapter! Oh Finn, always kicking chairs over. lol. Now I'm off to read the rest
dgronison chapter 14 . 4/15/2012
punk!quinn storylines never fails to give me the best angst feelings ever. kudos :)
HIJKay chapter 14 . 2/7/2012
Awwww! I love it, but I won't lie. I was excited to see what happens at the dinner.
deeha chapter 8 . 1/17/2012
Oh dear Me.

I love eyeglasses.
Alex Foster chapter 14 . 1/11/2012
I loved this. Beginning to end. Thanks for sharing. :)
woobert chapter 14 . 12/9/2011
This was the absolute best FaBerry fic I've ever read. I think I may have said that about some of your other fics though. I'm supposed to be studying for finals right now but instead I just ran through all 14 chapters of this story in one sitting.

It think what I love the most aside from the story itself is the dialogue and the way you write the characters. They just seem so true to the characters that I can actually really picture them saying it. Not only Quinn and Rachel but I love the Santana dialogue. Perfect.

I personally think this story should have a sequel. PLEASE!
DaLana chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
wow! I love it! punk!Quinn... hot, just hot!
caseyrn12 chapter 14 . 11/28/2011
wow,,that was really a beautiful story! nicely done
Miss Darkmoon chapter 14 . 11/12/2011
Simply gorgeous. Your writing is always fantastic, but this story really takes the cake for me. Like, your detail work with Hiram and the iPad, the thing with the towel coming back up, Judy and the guitar (great band name by the way!), just... wow. Also, the sex scenes - fantastic. I loved how you kept it in POV, where when Quinn was making love to Rachel you wrote more of the details and when Rachel was making love to Quinn we just got it the way she experienced it, and what she was thinking about. I mean, it seems obvious to write it that way thinking about it, but I don't often see that done and it was really great.

Thank you for the amazing ride. It goes without saying that I'm favouriting this and plan to return to it again soon :)