Reviews for The Pandorica Seen Through Time
Poke1228 chapter 11 . 5/25
IM NOT CRYING, YOURE CRYIGN
Kateri87 chapter 32 . 5/11
I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm so glad that you found a way for Rory to keep his memories. I was outright weeping thinking that hee would forget Malin.
Didiza chapter 32 . 12/23/2016
Hi! I hope you're doing well, and I really hope you finish this story someday. This fic made me cry on multiple occasions and it is magnificent.
Magpie101 chapter 32 . 8/6/2016
I really love your fanfiction. It has a great plot and the people Rory meets are so realistic. The whole story is just great and please update!
blue candlelight 13 chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
I read all of this, then came back to review. This was so good - please more? I loved all the fleshed-out people Rory meets on his journey, and I loved someone trying to cover those years we never think about.
WriterGreenReads chapter 32 . 6/29/2016
HOLY CRAP
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
Please, I know it's been forever, but you should really consider picking this up again and finishing it because its AMAZING.
Runa Ollivander chapter 32 . 5/19/2016
Omg! I've just finished reading this far. I love the story! It has so many different twists and turns in it! Would love to read more!
carick of hunter moon chapter 32 . 11/8/2015
outstand I do hope you finish this one day and well done for your paper been published
Rinnala chapter 32 . 11/1/2015
I like that last bit about being religious, it's going to be interesting. I'm not familiar with British history, but I'm wondering whether we've reached the era of abstaining monks and witch burnings yet.
I think now that he remembers his story it'll be interesting to see if he acts differently. Is this the last own-little-world time skip, I wonder?
I'm looking very much forward to the next chapter
SuperCuteTomomi chapter 32 . 10/7/2015
Wow! I really enjoy this story. I have cried alot! Poor Rory, he has had such a hard life- but also so he his a badass. Thank you for the wonderful job and filling all the gaps. I hope you decide to continue this story!
House-Of-Marcella chapter 32 . 9/12/2015
This story is amazing and I would love to here more but, if you do finish it are you going to do the moments at the pond wedding where he remembers?
I Will Find You And When I Do chapter 32 . 9/12/2015
Poor, poor Rory. Warrior, Soldier, Guardian, Medic, Demigod, servant of a god, Uncle, Father, and now a Saint. Quite the story so far.

Love what you've done so far, hope for more.

...Hey, I know it's probably overdone, but can he eventually(reeeeeeaaaallllllyyyyy eventually, like, WWII-era eventually) meet Jack and become friends?
Guest chapter 10 . 8/12/2015
I'm such a lil history nerd I absaloutley love it when you introduce the famous great men literally I fan girl _ (quite harsh about the goths and Alaric though? And I would have thought the contrast between Medecine centurion and warrior centurion would have been the other way round- the empire being enforced and based on military might and the 'barbarians' just trying for some self preservation? He he me silly revisionist interpretation)
History buff x
alwaystherereading chapter 32 . 7/26/2015
I love this! The idea is amazing, and the story even more! It is just marvelous! Hadrian, Fleda, Elwnyna, Malin, great characters! Love it. And the way you write, fantastic! The dialogue even, how you match them with the times, I'm speechless. I see that it has been a while since you have updated but I will live in hope that there will be more to this story :)
Margaret chapter 32 . 7/17/2015
This is my absolute favorite story of all time. I have re-read this more times than I can count. You are an amazing writer and you had me captivated from the begining! I hope that you decide to pick up this story again someday because it is absolutely amazing. I wish you the best!