Reviews for Arrested Development
reader50 chapter 5 . 1/17
I loved it. Although I'm surprised no one questioned about Dean teaching Sam how to tie his shoes.
To be twelve for the rest of your life has to suck. Good story with an interesting premise. I would have liked to learn about how and when Dean became that way and how he lived with it. Thank you for sharing.
Watttsx chapter 5 . 11/21/2015
I really really liked the story, but this was almost definitely the most unsatisfying ending ive ever read. I like ho how the story was writen though.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 5 . 2/12/2015
love it
emebalia chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
Winchesters, they always adapt.
emebalia chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
Jess get a better view on them but still can't figure it out.
And so it starts ...
emebalia chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
So Dean isn't aging at all? That sucks.
emebalia chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
Dean and Cindy would have made a good couple, under different circumstances.
emebalia chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
That's an intersting twist on that trope.
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
Still with the brothers stuff. I don't think that Sam could live without Dean.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
Whoa, Some things remain the same, then? How can Dean handle this? How did he get into this situation in the first place?
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
Still sounds like Dean. The attitude doesn't change.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
Oh dear, not a good sign. We have an aging problem here, don't we?. What, 25 in a 13 year old body? No wonder he's cranky.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
It's a new and different setup. I like it. Something's gone wrong with Dean, hasn't it? He seems to not be happy about it either. Is he trapped in a twelve year old body?
SachaSacha chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
Really unique and very good story !
soaring freedom chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
I am in love with story . You added a twist to a very cliched trope in a creative way that made the story that much better. And your writing style is amazing.
I really loved the random people perspectives and listening to their thought process and opinions.
I was shocked i admit by the ending I thought that this was a story were Sam and Dean live the apple pie life and never return to hunting, but I loved the ending nonetheless.
I liked how you show Dean's insecurities and how much he loathes this situation without actually showing his prescriptive.

keep up the good work can't wait to read more of your stories