Reviews for Thank You, Lack of Food
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
That was great! I'm so turned on right now. I would love more "first time" scenarios ! Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Very good wording and was very...interesting
Amanda Lynn Ferguson chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Love it. Great writing skills. So Favoriteing this one
Alice chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
:$ Holy crap I-I loved it , super great job , I absolutely loved it , good job , really . You made a great story ! :)
Timeshifter21 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Wow hot I so wish I was soul right now hay are u by chance making a second or more real name chandler
fivestar1 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
It was pretty good for a inexperienced writer
callofdutygirl13 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
This is a pretty good story you should make a series.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
If they had that for dinner I wonder what they will have for breakfast and lunch
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Ya duty duty likkle horny ting! Haha i loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Hey there! I'm an author and have written quite a few books. i think you should work on your word choices (not repeating words too often) and take your descriptions a little farther too! other than that, you did an amazing job! keep it up! 3
ElexiElizaWolfe chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
THAT WAS AWESOME! I LOVED IT!
A girl chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I thought It was very accurate to a persons first time. Because of the accuracy It was more believable and very enjoyable to read. Thanks
grizzybear chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
But what about DESSERT?! Lolzzz

Hahaha horny soul
someinternetuser chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
You're spelling and grammar were altogether good, and this was quite enjoyable to read (shut up! I'm not weird at aaaaaaaaall)! It's not often you find lemons with grammar as good as this. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
It was good!loved the way you interpreted the characters personality into the story
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »