Reviews for Our Own Worst Enemy
Termination of Account chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Cute. Confusing. It was difficult to understand the second to last paragraph was a recap of the past. But I enjoyed it, still. Mostly because you made Gar so faithful through it all, which is very much something I could see him doing. I would have enjoyed something a little more; for a long and built up thriller or suspense the ending would have fit, but for something so brief I felt it needed more. That's just my opinion though, constructive criticism.

Thank you for writing!

-Iridescent Shadows
hiphop13Nevermore chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I must bite my lip to not cry. This is wondrous.
gingerfangirl chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
The Cretin chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Its been a awhile since I've been over here and boy, am I glad I checked it out tonight. This was great. It was sweet and adorable, as well as tragic and heartbreaking. You really have a good handle on tugging the heartstrings and bringing out emotion- In the story, the characters, and the reader. Thats a trait of a great writer. Hope to see more from you someday. Keep rockin
FilmFreak1234 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
This is just...just. wow.

So sad and deverstating but adorible/ short & sweet all at once. I love the amount of detail you put into this considering its not the longest peice. Ill be keeping an eye out for more fanfics from you, and i have to say this is one of the best BBxRae storys on the entire a sucker for the pairing.
Moriarty is King chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
This is really Good it's amazing you should definatly write more!