Reviews for HATTER: User Guide and Manual
hischarmingcompanion chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Two Questions:
(1) Oh please, can I have one?
(2) How do I magically turn myself into an Alice Unit?
Haha Really cute! -E
BooksAreMyVideogames chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
What if I want both Hatters?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Okay, wow. Freaking hilariously perfect. Good job!
Lily Zen chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
lol, very cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
So much fun! Can't. Stop. Laughing. A must read for any Hatter fan!
BunnyKat chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Hilariously clever. Hafta say, I'm off to read it again. :)
Inkblood chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
loz, very cute! Did you make one for tarrant too?
Raeni12345 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
LOL. Brilliant.
Skyrere chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
sheer genius... I loved every damned moment of this.

and I would agree that it would happen just like that.
Radon65 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Lol. I love these kind of fics - this one was pretty good, although I think his hat style is wrong. I like the "Sexy" and "Protective" modes being default, and his relationship with the CHARLIE KNIGHT unit was hilarious. I don't think Jack and Hatter utterly hate each other, since they ended up kind of working together at the end, but I found the different modes you could put them in to try to get a relationship formed were funny! Cute FAQs, wish there were a few more. I had fun, thanks!
QueenOfHearts3 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
hee! _ can i order a HATTER? um... perhaps several? i have friends who must be converted to the awesomeness... lol wouldnt mind having an ALICE, but only if she treats HATTER right *hmph* many thanks for this. faved :D will you be writing more for this fandom?
madmarchrabbit chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
omg LOL that was amazing! i loved everything especially the relationships with the other units! (The Jack Heart part was hilarious!)

I'd love to see more.
Kuesel72 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Hysterical and spot on - I want to put the Hatter and Charlie Units together and watch the chaotic results!
Lady Irish Rose chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Oh my I laughed the entire way through this. You were spot on, my friend and so FUNNY! Sexy and Protective modes being default and the pink flamingo bit...oh it was all so well done. And, yes, if I had a Tarrant Hightopp Hatter Unit instead of the right Hatter unit I'd be mightly displeased. Sorry, Johnny Depp. But you just can't beat ALP. Yum. Thanks so much for writing this it really brightened my day...em...evening!
Alaina Downs chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Hahaha! That was hilarious! I loved that the Hatter unit needs an Alice unit, and the part about bubble baths? LOL! Thanks for giving me a laugh!