Reviews for End Me
Livvy chapter 1 . 6/27
That was how do I put? Sad? Meaningful? I not for sure but it was something very inspiring.
Let'sFortissimo chapter 1 . 5/25
This is really beautiful.
Those complete bitches. Why did they do that to her? Why did you let them get to you, Clary? Who cares what they think?
ILiedAboutMyAge chapter 1 . 4/12
That's so sad, it made me cry. Please write an epilogue about how Aline, Kaelie and Isabelle feel after her death. I also really like how Jon is younger than Clary here :)
I was tormented and I was anorexic for a while but eventually...I got better looking I guess.. And all the populars suddenly wanted to be my best friends. I'm definatley not sayin they were my legit friends but it was nice not being bullied. I'm also not saying that it will ever happen to u. You are not just another face in the crowd. You are not some fan girl/boy reading a fanfic by one of the best. Some of my favorite songs that really helped me was survivor by eminem, rap god by eminem, wide awake by katy perry, chandelier by cia, titanium by David
Guetta, demons and radioactive by imagine dragons. ALSO HAVE A COOKIE ...a cyber cookie...:p no matter what anybody says or what u have done in the past, heck I am best freinds with a pyro, I love you.
-Sally "Tyler" T
Well done, you're amazing I'm actually so affected by this, I'm gonna be nice to everyone from now on
Jewels1303 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
I think I just died
Lindsey7618AwesomeasPercabeth chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Oh my gods, this just touched my heart so, so much. Only an idiotic soul who has no heart wouldn't cry at this, and clearly I'm not that, since I am crying. I always- and still do- felt judged by otheres.
Ilovefood101 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
This story brought me to Tears
fearlessshadowhunter chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
ugh i hate that feeling i get when i hold back my tears to long now i'm crying so sad
AlwaysaPotterhead21 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
This is really good but it would be good to learn about how they continue to react and how the kids at school react to the news. Otherwise it was perfect.
Cata.pfr chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Ohmygod, you kinda made me cry a little3
TMIobsessor chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
im crying
retardedchicks chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Dude, please write how Isabelle, Aline, Kaelie and all felt when they knew Clary died. I really wanna read it. Please?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2013