Reviews for End Me
Soo sad, I started crying...
THE FEEEELS so well written too x
Hi chapter 1 . 3/11
You made me cry. Never commit suicide anyone. Tell someone. There is always hope.
xoanneox chapter 1 . 1/25
God I cried
shortcomings chapter 1 . 1/23
Very few fanfictions have made me cry. I'm not sure if I've cried over one before. Congratulations. I'm sitting behind my screen with tears running my cheek.
apclloe chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
*sobbing in the background*
Livvy chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
That was how do I put? Sad? Meaningful? I not for sure but it was something very inspiring.
Let'sFortissimo chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
This is really beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Those complete bitches. Why did they do that to her? Why did you let them get to you, Clary? Who cares what they think?
ILiedAboutMyAge chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
That's so sad, it made me cry. Please write an epilogue about how Aline, Kaelie and Isabelle feel after her death. I also really like how Jon is younger than Clary here :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
I was tormented and I was anorexic for a while but eventually...I got better looking I guess.. And all the populars suddenly wanted to be my best friends. I'm definatley not sayin they were my legit friends but it was nice not being bullied. I'm also not saying that it will ever happen to u. You are not just another face in the crowd. You are not some fan girl/boy reading a fanfic by one of the best. Some of my favorite songs that really helped me was survivor by eminem, rap god by eminem, wide awake by katy perry, chandelier by cia, titanium by David
Guetta, demons and radioactive by imagine dragons. ALSO HAVE A COOKIE ...a cyber cookie...:p no matter what anybody says or what u have done in the past, heck I am best freinds with a pyro, I love you.
-Sally "Tyler" T
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Well done, you're amazing I'm actually so affected by this, I'm gonna be nice to everyone from now on
Jewels1303 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
I think I just died
Lindsey7618 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Oh my gods, this just touched my heart so, so much. Only an idiotic soul who has no heart wouldn't cry at this, and clearly I'm not that, since I am crying. I always- and still do- felt judged by otheres.
Ilovefood101 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
This story brought me to Tears