Reviews for Spoiled
StaryEyedDreamer chapter 14 . 1/28
Ahhhhh, the fluff. It's cliche, but I can't wait to go to a festival in the evening while wearing a pretty pale pink sun dress with white bows, and a small white sweater that does nothing but cover my arms and look stylish and carry a small hot pink hand bag to keep my wallet in, all the while being all romantic and sharing my first kiss with the person I love, just as the ferris wheel reaches the top, and even though the veiw is simply stunningly breathtaking I ignore it because I am currently closing my eyes while being delicately kissed by my lover. Call it stupid, but I sincerly dream of that with all my heart. And besides, isn't that every girl's dream? If not, then at least most girls.
Best of luck with love to all,
StaryEyedDreamer
midnightwhispers27609 chapter 1 . 1/1
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
i just can't ... aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
You could make freakin' millions on this fic.
ckiedvhcuiygvdjcndkvlcj, i am officially at total LOSS for words.
YOU"RE.
SO.
GOOD.
LIKE, my whole Len/Rin relationship idea REVOLLLLVEEESS around this fanfic.
just keep doin what youre doin.
its just... didfuhvifuy.
Skaxis chapter 24 . 12/1/2014
Fantastic and very adorable.
Rinnamay chapter 24 . 10/10/2014
*squeal* ah god that was SO perfect... Thank you for making me stress through the 3 days it took me to read this about darn tei and rei
Seriously though. That was beautiful.
Iamthecookieninja chapter 24 . 9/11/2014
This is one of the best Rin and Len fan fictions I have ever read it's just so amazing like I can't even ...asdfghjkl.
But this is so good, I read all your others fanfics and they just can't compare to this one (not that they're bad!) but this one is just great. I can't give you any critisism because this is better than what I could ever write.
Great job!
The Chosen One chapter 24 . 9/7/2014
Lovely ending.
ShyHope chapter 24 . 7/15/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I hope you know I started this fanfic around 10pm and it's just turning 5 am now. Totally worth the journey. I love this fanfiction so much!
girl chapter 11 . 6/24/2014
Hey miki rin just admitted she piked ken...A LOT
Mimi02 chapter 15 . 5/17/2014
I love how you're one of the only authors of vocaloid who writes a lot in the story with over 100,000 words. Keep up the good work!
wtf chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
what in serious fuckery is this
Web2theweb1 chapter 24 . 4/19/2014
I love it
Can u plz email me the next part
And may i talk to u about all the things that u put in ur story That were absoulty amazing
U did a fine job
So email me the next chapter at thank you

Sincerly, Web2theweb1
Your Queen chapter 11 . 4/13/2014
Ok what do you have agenst saying the word body?middle?...really?
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 24 . 3/31/2014
Love this story! Thank you for it's existence!
Cinni
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 23 . 3/31/2014
Kaito's vengeful spirit. I don't know why but... I love that idea. \(-)/
Cinni
lollygirl8 chapter 24 . 3/18/2014
thank you so much for writing this story, it was amazing! you are an awesome writer and I think you will go far if you keep this up. there is also this story you started called 'Finding You' that I really like but you only have 4 chapters up and it's kind of upsetting. I get this isn't the same story but I was wondering if you could continue that please? ok, (back to this story) this was an amazing story to read and it had me on the edge of my seat the entire time. I've loved it from beginning to end and it sticks out, and so do you! thanks for writing all your awesome stories and thanks for keeping me happy
mush luvve
lollygirl8 (sorry, couldn't help it!)