Reviews for Family Secret
Haha. kittysnape chapter 12 . 8/17/2012
Thank you so much. You do not understand how much pleasure reading fics on net gives me but the most torturous thing is when someone alters my favorite character. I love you for keeping Snape as he is. I love your story it is beautiful and sweet and innocent as ever. Please keep it that way. Keep their love lingering as long as you can. I love cute stories when both find it hard to express their feelings. again. Thanks!
Annbella chapter 11 . 4/3/2012
Well this review is for all 11 chapters, seeing as I read them all back to back I didn't review in between. The story is really good and has me totally sucked in! I can't wait for the next update! How often do you update? I look forward to finding out how things go between her and Severus. I hope Severus realizes he needs the Headmaster's help less than he thinks. Great read!
12345deletedacount chapter 8 . 12/5/2011
Dear best friend,

Keep writing before I murder the bejesus out of you with the plastic fork I'm currently eating DELICIOUS cherry cheesecake with.

Regards,

Your best friend.
charlie-esque crush chapter 7 . 11/25/2011
awww this is so awesome! why did you stop? I love it!
Luna13 chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
It's so sad that you don't have any review for this fic yet. I'ts a grat story I really like it. I'll finish reading what you already put online and tell you what i think of it again

Keep going