Reviews for sometimes it lasts in love
Axel0913 chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Soooooooooo adorable!
Stephannie.Carmo chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
I'll never be able to unship Bade evento though the show is not on anymore :(. But Avan and Liz keep shipping they so I guess we're good. I like your view of how they came to be.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
love this :)
irma chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
so amazing and emotional and perfect! BTW your writing skills are excellent! keep updating stories,they are like too good to be true! :)
OhSnapItzLara chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I love this story so much :)
ibowsgrande chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
so cute made me cry.. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I don't know if you will see this but I absolutely loved this story and I agree with like all of this cuz I could so see it happening. You have a talent in writing and you should keep it up cuz mad this is flawless so please keep writing and never ever stop. :D
kinaabi chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
i pressed favourite. and i'm trying really hard to review. honest. but it's 1 in the morning and i'm trying to find fics to satisfy my feels. and since you and lowlaury are the captains of this ship, who better to look for fics? so once again. i will review (because your line about "will surely result in a not so kind PM from me" scared me, like shit. shit. shit.) but as you can see. i am not eloquent with words.

here it is - .

good day.
alwaysthinking101 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
really sweet :)
startingtoforget chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Hi (againnn) :) So, before Playing Yesterday and In Fire and Ice and TFIBS and all that, this was my favorite fic from you. I absolutely love this so much, and it is totally normal that you'd cry, seeing as I certainly do when I read it.

I think it's insanely cute that they were best friends before they started dating. I always imagined they would be, instead of just starting off their relationship with each other with dating. And the, 'you're my best friend,' and 'never forget me,' lines just kill me okay.

ps. I'm reviewing. So can I get a kind PM then? ;)

honne chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
You write Bade so brilliantly! Fantastic fic and fantastic writing and perfect Beck and Jade and a lovely Jade backstory. I love Cat in this, she's so very Cat. Andre's great too, actually all your characterizations of them are fabulous. Loved it!
nightleviosa7 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
i absolutely loved it! 3 and yes, i totally agree with you. I can't unship Bade nor Elavan!
madeofmatches chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I nearly cried. Words can NOT express how much I love this story. :') You did a really, really, really, really, (I can go on with a million really's, but I wont) great job on it. I'm really glad I found this fic. :)
Cheaward chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I love the way you write Jade's character, and yeah you get her & Cat's dynamic pretty perfectly. Great fic:)
Demi909Lovato chapter 1 . 11/27/2011