Reviews for The Canon Tour Tales
Lizzard43 chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
This was great! You did a great job of getting into Charlie's head. I especially liked the detail of his smashed peanutbutter sandwiches. Brings back memories of when my dad would take us kids fishing. You have put a smile on my face today, thank you.
Lizzard43 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I enjoyed this look into Carlisle's life at the beginning. We all know the story of how he was first turned but the years following that transformation were a mystery until now. Love how you painted his world.
jilburfm chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
I really enjoyed this entry for the Canon Tour. It was really special. And the research was so evident and so impressive!
littlelizruth chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
wow. a look into charlie's head. not gonna lie it was actually really cool.
Rebadams7 chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
This is so compelling. I might have a greater appreciation for the hours at the river now

Beautifully done and brilliantly researched!

Reb
Melolabel chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Lovely view of "A day in the life of Charlie Swan." You did an excellent job capturing the wild feel of the setting as well as the struggle between man and beast. I also caught an interesting parallel between Charlie's fight with the fish and Edward's struggle with Bella.(He wants her, to eat her, but he wants her to be free and to live her life too) :) Great job.
karenec chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Such a cool story and perspective to take. I especially liked the way Charlie reigned himself in when his mind strayed into more existential territory. There's so much more to the Chief than first meets the eye and you captured his voice beautifully.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
I am not a fisherman/woman I guess but my sons are and all three have fished the lakes around our home in southern Michigan all their lives. They ice fish in the winter.

This story reminds me of the boys since they are all men now with families of their own but they still go fishing and when we see each other it's always fish talk.
KayMarieXW chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I like this early version of Carlisle. His innocence and inexperience is unfamiliar but very appropriate in this setting.

I always love stories with the Volturi in, and even though your guard are particularly unpleasant, I still like them!

Good luck in the next round, looking forward to reading what you come up with.
Melolabel chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Good job with this !
content1 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
mostly a lurker,

I meant to review this much earlier - and for that I apologize. Loved your Carlisle voice. I particuarly liked your Carlisle in prayer. It was reverential and humbling at the same time.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Very good story of Carlisle's birth into the vampire elete's existance. Carlisle should be in a very good place now with Volturra having a huge library. He also has company and will no longer be lonely.

You are a very good writer and I hope to read more of your work.
elletee chapter 1 . 9/21/2011