Reviews for Come Home
drwhogeek15 chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
John better not be dead and this is some weird thing your mind has come up with. I absolutely refuse to believe that this is the end of this story. I can not not have this story IT IS KILLING ME!
Johnlockian chapter 4 . 3/21/2014
NOOOO WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?! *Sniffles* so sad, good story though
TheLilyReviwer chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
I don't think I've cried over a fanfiction so much since I read "Alone on the Water."

I saw this link put up on a Facebook comment and saved the link so I could try it out! I'm glad I did.
Wholockian57 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
That was so beautiful...I loved how you went through Sherlock's mental processes. I was in tears during the entire airport scene. I'm both terrified and thrilled to read the next chapter. Brilliant job.
SuperDeadMerlockCircle chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
I burst into tears when John wrote about asking him to marry him... Very good job and I really enjoy this story! I hope you plan on finishing it _
whimsicalMisanthrope chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
oh god so sad ;n;
Moonlitorion chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
This fic has brought tears to my eyes all the way through. It's beautifully written and I've loved every second of it. Keep up the awesome work.
summer chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
hey, any plans for a chapter 5? ]
TheDinoGoesRawr chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
I hope you don't give up on this story and update soon. I love it just as much as I loved "Alone on the Water."
When John wrote to Sherlock saying he was going to propose when he came home, I felt tears forming. Then chapter 4 happened, and I just couldn't... It takes a lot for something fictional to make me cry, so I know this is something special. I love the video that goes along to this as well.
I'm so used to seeing stories of John having to cope with the loss of Sherlock, but I haven't came across any (yet) where Sherlock has to cope with losing John. You do a wonderful job portraying Sherlock.

As I said, I hope you update again. I understand that sometimes it's difficult to get inspiration and motivation to write, so hopefully having another review will help. :)
Karloska chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
You know, you were right. I didn't believe you that this is the saddest story except from Alone on the water. But it really is. And I have to apologise not believing you.
This is something incredible. I can't believe this. It is heartbreaking, I feel like I'm sinking, can't breath, everything around me means nothing and I live only in my pain. And it is not OK. And I'm so scared of your words that you thought that you don't write another chapter and I'm really scared that this means really the end. And even if it isn't, you still going to kill me, because there is no way how John could survive. But he has to, you know? And you really, really have to write it down. I beg you. You have no idea what you just did to me. Thank you. Please, have some strenght to write other chapter. And please, make Sherlock somehow happy. Just one miracle. For me.
DarthJackie chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
wow, I'm a terrible person...this has been updated for over a month, and I'm just now reviewing. Sorry about that.
this is brilliant...I want to believe that John isn't actually dead...but you're making that very difficult.
Sherlock certainly does have an active imagination.
I love the massively long deduction Sherlock makes about Molly.
Hope to see more of this soon!
Cecilia Waters chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
This is really sad T.T I look forward to the next update. Seems like Sherlock is developing a worrisome habit of faux killing himself to make John come back.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Haven't cried like this since "Alone on the Water". Reading the summary, I somehow got the mistaken idea into my head that John was coming home. So at first, when John was leaving, I was like "It's a good wake-up call for Sherlock, because I don't think he really ever thinks about losing John. Maybe he'll value him more after this." Well, I think that would've happened if John had come back. It was just heartbreaking, the way it happened. It was very hard to read, because it was so hard to watch Sherlock begin to love John and then to watch him just fall apart after his death. It was very painful, and I was not expecting it.

Well, I think it's safe to assume that this will become famous within the fandom, as we seem to enjoy causing ourselves pain.

Well done.

Guest
Clara Christine Eveline chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
So sad! :'c Poor, poor, Sherlock! Is this the end?!
MerlinPsych chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
This is still sooooo sad! Are you going to continue it?