Reviews for Ha'iole Redux
Frisk15 chapter 1 . 4/28
Tenacious bugger, isn't he? They train them well at SEAL school. ;-)

Well written, perfect continuation of the episode!
Frisk15 chapter 2 . 4/28
You had me sniggering at the point where Steve's moan scared the bejesus out of Max ;-)
I could totally picture it, well written! (I got the hint)
Rosiek79 chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
Aaahhhhh! no fair! really good story, thanks!
Pantherfan16 chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
Great end to a great story! I thought it was unrealistic in the episode that steve could go from being injured then jumping on a boat in a raid with no consequences! Very well written! Loved the story :D
Pantherfan16 chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
Danny was brilliant in that chapter! Loved how you covered the phone call from Rachael and then the subsequent calls after that. And Danny's thoughts through his rant was brilliant. Great chapter!
Pantherfan16 chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
Great secene, loved the insight into Max's thoughts and how he looks at life, very well done and in character!
Pantherfan16 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Great starting chapter, very dramatic, clicking the next button now... :)
Gear's Girl chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
how have i not discovered your writing sooner?
Cokie316 chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
but I don't want that to be all of it... I need more. I don't know how I missed this story the first time around, but I did. Great job!
Cissyaliza chapter 4 . 11/17/2011

Je viens de trouver quelques minutes pour lire cette fiction et je ne le regrette pas. J'aime beaucoup quand Steve a des problèmes et tu écris ça très bien, même si, malheureusement, mon niveau d'anglais entrave un peu ma compréhension.
LockBox22 chapter 4 . 11/17/2011
i was ready to hit review at the first part, but then realized that you had gone further and written tags to most of the episode! I really enjoyed the look into how Steve got into Max's house; that first part would have to be my favorite. However, you continued this and ended it very well; it was great. I very much enjoy your style of writing.
Hawkslayer chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
Yay! Thank you for this second chapter-it's brilliant. Max is perfectly in character your writing is really good. :)
cytpotter chapter 4 . 10/4/2011
Very well done! I really liked this! It made a better boat scene then the show! Great job! :)
cytpotter chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
Poor Danno! His world really did fall apart! I think this was a wonderful chapter! I really enjoyed how you explianed what Danny was going through when he found Steve at Max's place! Great job!
Shadowcat710 chapter 4 . 10/4/2011