Reviews for Through Trials and Tribulations
Good
Good
softazelma chapter 14 . 10/20
Hey! It's me again, the girl who read these back in 8th grade. I wanted to say that because of this fanfic, sonnet 116 is MY favorite too.
softazelma chapter 3 . 10/20
I remember reading this for the first time wayyyy back in 8th grade - that was 5 years ago, and I found it in my "favorite fanfics" folder and decided to read it again, for nostalgia's sake. God, I loved your writing - and I still do. It's fantastic. Thank you 3
I liked it man but rose would never say Mommy
BAD WOLF chapter 50 . 6/9
Love how you had Rose say "Hello Sweetie"! Oh I love to see what would happen if rose was there at the library! Also gotta say I adore your fanfic Footsteps, its absolutely brilliant!
julschristine975 chapter 69 . 5/4
This story was great. I read it in one night. I can't wait to read the next part. Thanks so much.
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 3/14
It's an amazing piece of work. I love the chemistry between Rose and the Doctor, although I'm not really a hardcore Rose/Doctor shipper. I like the pairing well enough, I just think the Doctor needs someone with a bit more backbone, and not someone who does whatever he says and falls apart whenever it looks like he's gonna die. Case in point: chapter 27 where Rose was completely useless when separated form the Doctor. On the other hand, I find the Doctor really annoying and selfish sometimes, and I just want to smack him. He can be a bit callous about human life sometime, and acts like the entire universe revolves around him. Rose definitely deserves better... I'm conflicted, but it's still a good story.
DarthAbby chapter 70 . 3/13
AMAZING story, I'm so happy I found this, even if I am a few years late!
Mia-Marauder-Potter chapter 64 . 2/21
I'm really interested in what you're doing in this. Every fic I've read has Rose staying with the Doctor, or at least in the Master's custody through the year. It'll be interesting to see her with Martha this time.
Mia-Marauder-Potter chapter 61 . 2/21
Wow. Thanks, Jack. That was mighty helpful. Almost as helpful as someone saying "it couldn't get worse" k
padfootl0ve chapter 28 . 2/21
"Never waste time with a hug"-10, I think your 12 is showing.
Mia-Marauder-Potter chapter 28 . 2/19
OH MY GOD IF SHE GOT HIT BY THE LIGHTENING THEN? THE DOCTOR? omg
Addie chapter 69 . 2/17
I am soooooooo glad she is blonde again. I loved that version much better. They finally are together and happy and will be forever! I cannot think of any other way I would have had it end, so great job! I look forward to more! :)
2,032 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »