Reviews for Work Smarter
Beautiful. You crack me up. I love the way you write and your characterizations are spot on. Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
After only seeing the odd episode here and there finally marathoning all seasons and stories like this are reason why got through season four, five is currently both better and worse so will be re-reading this.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
HA!1 Good going Danny. Let Steve do all the running.
WinterWicca chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
this was great I hope there's more like it.
Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Danny is not a man to be messed with. I love that the show started out right away making him Steve's equal, just in other ways than hand-to-hand combat and knowledge of incendiary devices. Now they're trying to make him a goofy sidekick, it seems, but we know the truth!
Bymaga Jones chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
This was fun! I like the way you think - or, I guess I should say, I like the way Danny thinks. :-)
Brumeier chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
LOL! Yeah, that seems to capture their different work styles pretty well. ::grins::
Louise Hargadon chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I'm sure that's an NCIS line. Can't remember if Tony said it to Kate or Ziva, though. It works perfectly for Danny and Steve!

In fairness to Pahukula, if I'd been met with Steve's laser gaze, I'd've panicked and ran too - even if I hadn't done anything wrong!

Love the image of the suspect zigging to avoid Steve's... zagging? Brill! Also love Steve's Pissed Off Puma Face. I almost feel sorry for the suspect - all that glaring!

I love Samantha Podolski. She sounds AWESOME. Sort of a Jersey version of Emma Peel, or Sharron Macready from The Champions.

Danny's curtains/blinds joke! Terrible! I love it!

Brilliant story. I absolutely adored it - deffo one for the Favourites list!

LH
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Lol great one!
crokettsgirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
That was good I loved it. Liked the Work smarter, not harder, babe," Great line. Sue
AZGirl chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Loved this! Made LOL! When I saw the title, my head immediately supplied, 'not harder' and wondering if this was an off-hand reference to NCIS. Can actually see this happening to some degree in an episode... Great job!
cytpotter chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
LOL! Very amusing! I could so see Steve off chasing down the prey... or uhm suspect and Danny waiting like that! He just needs to be able to read mountain lion... or ah Steve so he doesn't get bitten while patting him afterwards!;) Thanks for the great read!
Rogue Tomato chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Great scene and a wonderful story. I love how you showed both views as well. :)
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Ha! Cute...Danny *is* the thinker of the two, after all! :) I remember that last line from NCIS...Tony says it to Kate, when it seems like he's slacking off, but he's done a ton of research somehow without appearing to have actually done anything.
montez chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
so funny, can just visualize that scene perfectly. Loved Danny's discription of Steve taking off like a greyhound after a rabbit, that about sums it up-Steve can't help but chase a runner.