Reviews for Work Smarter
Bymaga Jones chapter 1 . 1/2
This was fun! I like the way you think - or, I guess I should say, I like the way Danny thinks. :-)
Brumeier chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
LOL! Yeah, that seems to capture their different work styles pretty well. ::grins::
Louise Hargadon chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I'm sure that's an NCIS line. Can't remember if Tony said it to Kate or Ziva, though. It works perfectly for Danny and Steve!

In fairness to Pahukula, if I'd been met with Steve's laser gaze, I'd've panicked and ran too - even if I hadn't done anything wrong!

Love the image of the suspect zigging to avoid Steve's... zagging? Brill! Also love Steve's Pissed Off Puma Face. I almost feel sorry for the suspect - all that glaring!

I love Samantha Podolski. She sounds AWESOME. Sort of a Jersey version of Emma Peel, or Sharron Macready from The Champions.

Danny's curtains/blinds joke! Terrible! I love it!

Brilliant story. I absolutely adored it - deffo one for the Favourites list!

LH
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Lol great one!
crokettsgirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
That was good I loved it. Liked the Work smarter, not harder, babe," Great line. Sue
AZGirl chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Loved this! Made LOL! When I saw the title, my head immediately supplied, 'not harder' and wondering if this was an off-hand reference to NCIS. Can actually see this happening to some degree in an episode... Great job!
cytpotter chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
LOL! Very amusing! I could so see Steve off chasing down the prey... or uhm suspect and Danny waiting like that! He just needs to be able to read mountain lion... or ah Steve so he doesn't get bitten while patting him afterwards!;) Thanks for the great read!
Rogue Tomato chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Great scene and a wonderful story. I love how you showed both views as well. :)
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Ha! Cute...Danny *is* the thinker of the two, after all! :) I remember that last line from NCIS...Tony says it to Kate, when it seems like he's slacking off, but he's done a ton of research somehow without appearing to have actually done anything.
montez chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
so funny, can just visualize that scene perfectly. Loved Danny's discription of Steve taking off like a greyhound after a rabbit, that about sums it up-Steve can't help but chase a runner.
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Oh I do like Danny's thinking. Why run when you can outsmart? Perfect. Of course if Steve would think things out in advance instead of react...he might see this too but then if this works for the two guys...why change. Besides, we all know that Steve likes to workout...chasing crooks is just one way of staying in that lovely McGarrett shape we all admire. And I tend to drool over...lol.
Libtech chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Another great story.

"Consider yourself lucky. If we'd been Mantu's men, it would have been curtains for you. With me, it's just window blinds."

Ok, this was just a groaner, and I totally loved it! I had to read it twice before it really sank in...then I just starting laughing, it was so good. Thanks!
angelofjoy chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
That was yet another brilliantly written action and reaction story from you ! I love the way you described both points of view. At times I do feel sorry for Danny having to deal with all of Steve's antics but he's got it down to a science now.
Wenwalke chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
That was great. Love how you showed Steve is brawn and Danny is brains.

I really loved this line. "Work smarter, not harder, babe,"

Thanks for sharing. Wendy
Dannysbiggestfan chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Yeah, you got it! Danny is the more creative type of a guy and more foresighted. We saw him use rubber clamps for torture (bad, bad,..ts..ts), a mast, a quadricycle and a barbecue to stop fugitives (not to mention the pepper spray..). And now you added the blinds - wonderful! Loved it! More! ...please...?