Reviews for Little bits of Natsu and Lucy
MieraK1 chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
Awww this is a really touching and kawaii story
SakuraPetal91 chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
This SO goes to my favorite story list!
XxRackCityBitchxX chapter 9 . 11/14/2014
that's so cute!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/14/2014
I like these, their cute.
Collaborative Lady chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
Awww. These things are refreshingly not overly fluffy. Natsu saying: we came here cause it was you. Duh. Is entirely all you need. And, you know, allows for plot within a short drabble, thank goodness. Anyway. Lovely collection.
Psychadelic Rose chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
Hehe, I always wondered what it would be like if Lucy got a pet. 0
Guest chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
It was written quite well, but you might want to use some contractions. That way, its a little more casual and easier to read.
:3 loved it!
Maybe include something where lucy gets in dnager, like she faints or something in her room. Then natsu comes help her. Or whats is a drownings scene.
;3. Then maybe natsu does something ti help her breath-
Blob Bloberson chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
I luvs it, my fangirl feels went out of control at the end -And not a single feel was contained
UniversalBunny chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
Keep writing!
GoldenRoseTanya chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
aaaaaaaaaaawww
Senbei x Cup Ramen chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
Gahhh! I really can't get enough of your ffic! X3

The previous chappy had such a nice, reflective mood about it and really, I don't think anyone would have minded the extra length... Just sayin' ;D Nicely done!

Also, this chappy - I loved it! Actually, my favourite drabble of the lot is the first one (though the other ones are great as well!) and I'm glad you added to it X3 The way Natsu acts is so- *Fangirl squeals* 'nuff said X3

Anyhow, awesome job! :D

P.S. I swear I have bookmarked this fanfic a million times and I can never seem to find it when searching through the other million bookmarked pages I have - time to favourite this hahaha ! XD
GoldenRoseTanya chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
ooooooooooooooooh
Darklight0303 chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
So what if it wasn't all that fluffy? This was still a wonderful chapter to read.
ThePartyHasEntered chapter 7 . 9/30/2012