Reviews for One Week
lavatay chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Huge thank you for writing this story!
From the deep of my heart.
Thank you.
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
this is beautiful :)
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
gahsfklghsfklghfklg

A

holy hell I loved this story!
The Plaid Shirt chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I've read this story like 20 times, and I just can't stop loving it.

" . . .when you've got a reason to speak up that's better than all your reasons for being quiet, you speak the fuck up, right?"

This line is one of the reasons I keep rereading One Week. Because every word is *perfect.* Actually perfect. So perfect, in fact, that I'm going to add it to my facebook quotes (with proper credit, of course).

BTW, I'm completely devestated that you haven't written or updated anything in a while. You probably know, but your fics are legendary among Kurtofsky fans. Seriously, almost any fic that's well-written has something by you on the favorites, and you get mentioned every week over at ONTD_Glee when they do the Fic Recommendation Saturday. You're absolutely amazing.
Cyranothe2nd chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
OMg, the Starbucks thing...loooooooool

The end of this kinda made me tear up; damn you to hell!
waltzme chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
You;re lovely. Just thought you should know.
Amory Sparkly Bat chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Very cute-and I looooved Dave's point! :)
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
hate to say it, but i kind of agree with Dave about coming out. it's something that's always bothered me. i mean ok i'm not gay but i am pansexual and my mom (who is a lesbian) made this huge deal when i introduced her to a girl i was seeing because i hadn't 'come out' to her in private first. i was like seriously, mom? just because she feels the need to share intimate details of her love life (yeah, i usually end up SO drunk those nights) doesn't mean that i felt it was a big deal to 'come out' when i hadn't even realized that i was...'in'. cheesus, my brother didn't have to come out and tell her 'oh, i'm straight so i'm gonna be dating girls', you know? sorry for the soapbox, it's just something that's always bothered me. this fic is awesome though, and i thank you for sharing it!
OffbeatLover chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I loved everything about this. Dave's speech at the end really summed up the way I feel about having to come out and my difficulties that I have in doing so. Thank you so much for putting into words my feelings.
IlovesMesomeGlee chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Awesome loved it! :D
KurtofskyoverKlaine chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Completely brilliant. Loved everything.
zigzagzoom94 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
This story was fantastic (of course). The way it handled Kurt's relationships was really easy-going and interesting, and the story made me laugh a few times.
Kindre Turnany chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
This is fantastic. C:
nubianamy chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
"You know how Blaine broke it off last time we did this? We were at Starbucks, and he had them write 'Blaine's Ex-Boyfriend' on my cup so when the barista called it out he could look at me and say 'hey, that's you!'"

Oh, that made me laugh. ) And:

"If you don't mind my saying, mate," he hears Jamal say suddenly behind him (he can pick that voice out of a crowd no problem). "Seems a bit odd, you coming out as part of this whole speech about how wrong it is that you have to come out."

I loved this little story. It was so Dave, his experience with his dad, and the idea of coming out being so repugnant to him. ) Thank you!
the pink post-it chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
If I had a million dollars I would get fox to put this on the show. This was amazing, damn I can't wait for dave's return.