Reviews for Dalton Academy for Girls
vick oliveira chapter 18 . 4/23
for the love of god DON'T stop posting this history,she's just try to post with more frequency cause we die waiting for anothers chapters,but i'm glad just for you still posting her
Kaira Datenshi chapter 18 . 4/12
I am impatient for the next chapter. I also wonder what will Hadley do to try win Rachel's heart. Also, I imagine what an epic fight would be Quinn vs. Hadley and Santana vs. Cameron. Anyway, I'll keep up with this fic. Good job!
Blue-Portrait chapter 18 . 4/6
I hope they make it back in time. I don't want to see anything happen to Rachel.
stephanielalinda chapter 18 . 4/6
Please please please update this as soon as possible, I really really loved it
Drika Achele chapter 18 . 4/5
OO Please continued!
BeccaKiblin chapter 18 . 4/5
Oooh, so happy you updated! Can't wait for next chapter.
Baccan chapter 18 . 4/5
Absolutely loved this chapter :)
Kind of wishing for more Chloe too to be honest ;)p
That was a heck of an ominous cliff-hanger as well :)
Faberry45 chapter 18 . 4/5
Love this chapter, the faberrittana moment is awesome. Hope you update soon. :)
Wolflover2323 chapter 18 . 4/5
Keep going and who?
Ramona Vic Flowers chapter 18 . 4/5
great chapter! more please!
Who the hell is david
I hate to be one of those people who leave a review with just a "Yay, update!" But...

AWW YISS, UPDATE! Plus a cliffy. Yay.

To be completely honest, I probably need to do a re-read because it's been sooooo looong [;)] since the last update. But, I do recall really enjoying your story. I like your writing style and you're pretty right-on there grammatically. So. Good job & Thank you for writing.
I can't wait til they kiss I will die
w1cked chapter 18 . 4/4
So glad to see an update. Great update. Loved every bit. Hope the girls get back before David does something stupid. Rachel was enjoying herself, I don't want it to end on a sour note due to David. Look forward to the next part.
faye1508 chapter 18 . 4/4
No fair on the cliffhanger you need to update soon please this is a really interesting story line lol.