Reviews for Dalton Academy for Girls
Areader chapter 18 . 7/12/2016
Oh my god,it's been a year i came here and hopelessy expect that you posted another chapter .it seem that you forgot and i can't help myself pleaseeee finish this fic she's so perfect and was one ofthe frist's i've have mercy
JadeLeeBerry chapter 18 . 12/9/2015
Great story, hope you continue it soon :)
Guest chapter 18 . 9/15/2015
PLEASE WRITE MORE!
A2463 chapter 18 . 7/31/2015
Love it! Please continue!
SammyTheSeaPup chapter 18 . 6/29/2015
As usual, you never disappoint me with your wonderfully written chapters. I am patiently (well as patiently as I can) awaiting the next update! :D
llachlan chapter 18 . 6/14/2015
I read this once, a long time ago, and my sadness at discovering it hadn't been updated in a while has just been exceeded by my excitement when I stumbled over this update. Yay!

I absolutely love this story and can't wait to see what happens with Karovsky.

Thanks for sharing you work.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/2/2015
PLEASE UPDATE! YOU CANT LEAVE ME ON THAT CLIFFHANGER!
Vick olievira chapter 18 . 5/23/2015
oh plis post another chapter,i'm waiting a centures.i'm gonna die of ansiosity
Guest chapter 18 . 5/11/2015
Pls pls pls continue the story! I'd love to see how Quinn woos Rachel and unravels herself. But of course the Hadley and Quinn endall encounter. Lol I heart Britt in this fic!
vick oliveira chapter 18 . 4/23/2015
for the love of god DON'T stop posting this history,she's just try to post with more frequency cause we die waiting for anothers chapters,but i'm glad just for you still posting her
Gala Dandelion Queen chapter 18 . 4/12/2015
I am impatient for the next chapter. I also wonder what will Hadley do to try win Rachel's heart. Also, I imagine what an epic fight would be Quinn vs. Hadley and Santana vs. Cameron. Anyway, I'll keep up with this fic. Good job!
Blue-Portrait chapter 18 . 4/6/2015
I hope they make it back in time. I don't want to see anything happen to Rachel.
stephanielalinda chapter 18 . 4/6/2015
Please please please update this as soon as possible, I really really loved it
Drika Achele chapter 18 . 4/5/2015
OO Please continued!
CallMeBray chapter 18 . 4/5/2015
Oooh, so happy you updated! Can't wait for next chapter.