Reviews for I'm a Slave For You
Neko1112 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Awesome story!
cocostew chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
i really like this the only thing is mione would have fight against this and i can see harry not knowing draco didn't love him at first after all draco's a slytherin and what's the first rule of slytherin...SELF- PRESERVATION so relax k
darkmoonlady chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
nice fic
friendly darkmoonlady
DARK LORDS OBSESSION chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
This is hot
K chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I love botom draco. i really do but... i dunno. i don't think i like this very much. ok slave draco isn't unheard of, but he's not supposed to just lie down and take it! and why did you have to turn draco INTO a woman. it was hardly even slash anymore with the dresses and ponytails and shit (scuse my french). and i can't believe that harry wouldn't notice that draco wasn't actually in love with him this whole time. and what happened to gung-ho SPEW hermoine? how would she stand for this auticon/slave thing... i just rubbed me the wrong way.
Although it was VERY well written, don't get me wrong. And the smut was SUPER hot. :)
ScorpioDani chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Wow! I really liked. It was twisted in some kind of way but I have to say that I have this thing for a effeminate!Draco, crossdresser!Draco, delicate!Draco and so.

This was a perfect fic with those elementes 333

I loved Scorp and Lily.

I think they both are in love but they don't know that is love and just keep living like have always lived.

The story was awesome. I completely loved it!
pirplepinkmagic chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Glad Glad Glad! i have found this fic! ) Happy you write it
Consulting Shippers chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I really, really, really liked this story. I mean I really liked it. Please write more if you can!
cynthiacyvon chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
nice one,

i always love Draco to be treated like girl
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
wow it was a good one
aditivats chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
oh my god...totally awesome. Loved it from Draco's POV. Wud love to know abt Harry's POV too...puppy eyes onto you...:)
Harco8059 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
OMG! I saw this post in the LJ.. It's so HOT.. Want more.. xD
Serena90 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I love it! I hope you write again and soon!
Onvaca chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
What an amazing fic this is! Just WOW! I just have to add it to favs so I can keep it and read it when ever I want!
Amras2007 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011