Reviews for Nicotine
That was incredibly hot
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Wow, this is so good. You wrote them perfectly. You should write some Quinntana
Santana05 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I love it! I understand the feeling of the cigarette it feel for San!
A new chapter?
Bisous bisous from france ;)
Dominique van der Graaf chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Ouch. Nice.
electrictwizist chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Oh my.
apathyempathy chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Smoking should so not be hot but...but this win. Such a good mix of smut and angst, love it! I hope you do more Quintanna in the future, you know between the pezberry love!
Haruka-Chan 212 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I like :D Very sexy and hot. I'm a smoker and I've never looked at it that way before... Now I'm afraid I'm going to start lol
Berry's Ambitions chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Finally some good Quinntana smut, and this is from a Brittana shipper. ;) I never thought cigarettes could be sexualized (don't even like the smell truthfully) but you proved me wrong!
Shade Asylum chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
This really reinforces the sex appeal of smoking for me. Not saying I'll start, but wow.
DEM chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I do like, yes. Very much.

You're on fire lately.
Ryoko05 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Wow that was all kinds of amazing and wonderful! The first post Glee fic that've I've actually liked :D
Guyana Rose chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Nice, well done mate.
MaxximumRide666 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
That was fuckin' awesome, dude. Not just the smut, even though that was unbelievably hot, but also the fact that you captured them both so perfectly.

They really are more alike than they let on and it's heartbreaking but i love every second of it. This is definitely one of my favourite Quinntana stories, it may only be a oneshot but it says a lot in so few words.

I love it. Keep it up, dude, you rock )
momo0424 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Nice work! You should write more Quinntana fics :)