Reviews for His Yin, Her Yang
MrsGreen01814 chapter 31 . 10/23
Oh boy! What happens next?! I'm loving this story so much! Can't wait to read what comes in the next chapter!
TheLunaGoddess chapter 31 . 8/11
I love this story. Please update soon. Cant wait for the next chapter
amber.ouillette chapter 31 . 7/17
More please.
mandorakat chapter 31 . 7/11
what happened! why'd you stop?!
it couldn't be Colin Creevey who saved the sisters lives. Sally said to George that the guy died in the battle and she was sorry that she could not leave her sister enough to go to his funeral. So no, it was not Colin.
But, I hope that the next chapters will come soon. I love this story a lot!
shadowkat1295 chapter 7 . 3/18
I've not even finished yet and I can't breath, I'm laughing so hard! There are tears streaming down my face. Thank you so much for writing this you lovely, lovely, person! I don't normally say this to people I don't know, but I love you and your witty, original, writing style! Completely infatuated. Eirini.
mysinger chapter 31 . 3/3
Fantastic story! I suspected that the sixth year who saved Sarah and Sally was Colin, but forgot about it with everything else that was going on. I am loving this story, as well as the rest of your Tomatoverse series. I can't wait to see what happens. Hermione needs her own private eye to find out what Helga has done to Victor's sons, (or perhaps two Aurors). I doubt that the twins or Hermione will let Rita get away with her most recent lies. You are an excellent writer. Well done!
KarlaMarie chapter 31 . 2/4
so I found this fic cause I am addicted to Dursley magical children fics but your writing style dragged me into this fic.
I think you write brilliant and engagingly and can not wait to read more.

juliebooklover chapter 8 . 12/23/2015
I just found this little gem and absolutely adore it! Has to be my favourite George and Hermione I've read. George is so darn cute!
SpencerReidFan89 chapter 31 . 10/26/2015
OMG! Poor Sally and Viktor! I can't wait for more!
animelover5107 chapter 31 . 10/18/2015
Just found this story and love it!
RedStalkingDeath chapter 18 . 9/2/2015
Enjoying the story this far! Just a quick question: does George have both ears in your verse?
NevermoreRavenclaw chapter 31 . 8/21/2015
Love, love love this story! Edge of my seat to find out what happens next. Brilliant writing )
adh78 chapter 31 . 8/19/2015
I'm so happy to see a new update can't wait for more
Onyx Obsidian chapter 31 . 8/18/2015
Great chapter. Can't wait to see how Hermione deals with Rita Skeeter. Looking forward to the next update.