Reviews for His Yin, Her Yang
Hermione24 chapter 31 . 7/18
I'm still hoping your going to finish this story, I love it. Please finish it.

Thank you for sharing your story with us.
hannahwj84 chapter 1 . 5/17
I love this story and re-read it regularly. I'd love you to finish it if you can -x-
smithback chapter 31 . 5/13
awesome
Hermione24 chapter 31 . 4/13
I love this story it made me laugh and cry. I hope you'll finish this. Thanks for sharing a wonderful story with us.
Hermione24 chapter 31 . 4/9
I've only read the first chapter and jump to the end because I feel this is going to be a great story, but sadly it wasn't finished yet. Hoping you'll go back and finish this please I really want to know what happens.
Buffybot76 chapter 31 . 12/14/2016
Please please PLEASE say that a new chapter is coming soon? I swear to sweet Merlin that this fix has fully converted me to Georve/Hermione it is just so perfect! Bravo on the whole concept. I love the idea of Hermione as a wizarding lawyer and seeing her in action at the beginning defending the Twins had me falling in love with her right along with George. Please don't keep me hanging for long I want ol' Helga and Diuretic to get what's coming to them!
MrsGreen01814 chapter 31 . 10/23/2016
Oh boy! What happens next?! I'm loving this story so much! Can't wait to read what comes in the next chapter!
TheLunaGoddess chapter 31 . 8/11/2016
I love this story. Please update soon. Cant wait for the next chapter
amber.ouillette chapter 31 . 7/17/2016
More please.
mandorakat chapter 31 . 7/11/2016
what happened! why'd you stop?!
Guest chapter 31 . 5/29/2016
it couldn't be Colin Creevey who saved the sisters lives. Sally said to George that the guy died in the battle and she was sorry that she could not leave her sister enough to go to his funeral. So no, it was not Colin.
But, I hope that the next chapters will come soon. I love this story a lot!
shadowkat1295 chapter 7 . 3/18/2016
I've not even finished yet and I can't breath, I'm laughing so hard! There are tears streaming down my face. Thank you so much for writing this you lovely, lovely, person! I don't normally say this to people I don't know, but I love you and your witty, original, writing style! Completely infatuated. Eirini.
mysinger chapter 31 . 3/3/2016
Fantastic story! I suspected that the sixth year who saved Sarah and Sally was Colin, but forgot about it with everything else that was going on. I am loving this story, as well as the rest of your Tomatoverse series. I can't wait to see what happens. Hermione needs her own private eye to find out what Helga has done to Victor's sons, (or perhaps two Aurors). I doubt that the twins or Hermione will let Rita get away with her most recent lies. You are an excellent writer. Well done!
KarlaMarie chapter 31 . 2/4/2016
so I found this fic cause I am addicted to Dursley magical children fics but your writing style dragged me into this fic.
I think you write brilliant and engagingly and can not wait to read more.

Mayne20j chapter 8 . 12/23/2015
I just found this little gem and absolutely adore it! Has to be my favourite George and Hermione I've read. George is so darn cute!