Reviews for Temper
Leyna4eva chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I love misunderstandings. Great story!:)
Qwerty124 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Aww
Karamelli chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
the thing with those engineers was weird, like wtf :D
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I liked it! :)
roxashasboxers chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This was hilarious! Loved their sexual bromance or fwb or whatever you want to call it haha
Stalker chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Marvelous. You've done a great job in weaving the story together. I must say, I was a bit disappointed with the'not-considering-to-be-married' part but I guess it went quite well in the end. Cute one-shot with lots of cute and funny moments thrown in. :)))
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Loved it
Baka Pocky chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I've got a two page report due in less than two hours, but this was a welcome distraction!
new moongirl chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
lol 3
Mantinas chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
This was awesome!
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
This was excellent! You have Sokka's internal voice down pat, which makes the story funny in just the right places.

I can very much believe that Sokka missed the fact he was being mocked and insulted on a regular basis; given the cultural differences between Fire Nation and Water Tribe, there must be plenty of words and gestures that mean very different things to different people. He's probably actually seen people mocking him without realizing they were insults! And I can just picture his 'payback' initially including some words and gestures that are considered insulting in the Water Tribe, and being alternately amused and frustrated when the Fire Nation people just don't get it. (Psst, that's my way of hinting that I'd like to see you continue this!)

There was only one part that didn't quite feel right:

"[...] And I don't think I want to marry you. No offence."

"None taken," Zuko says calmly,

Sokka's blunt words had to hurt Zuko to some degree. Zuko followed Sokka to the South Pole, for Agni's sake, and faced Hakoda's disapproval of their relationship, in order to bring Sokka home with him. Even if he knows in his head that marriage is flat-out not an option, his heart must have been hoping for a lifelong partnership; some way to make everything work out. His words to Sokka just a few moments before, "Well, if I married you, you could take it..." It's part of the Guy Code; you don't even mention the possibility of marriage unless you are semi-seriously considering it.
ajj7sunhawk chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
hahahah cute.. thanks for the sweet tale. :)