Reviews for Summoning the Sun
Carlmike94 chapter 7 . 12/21/2017
"Updated: Sep 14, 2013"
*Never-ending-tears-of-sorrow*
The Riptide Writer chapter 7 . 11/26/2017
That was fantastic. The best fic in the Familiar of Zero section, in my opinion. The prose is beautiful.
V01dSw0rd chapter 7 . 11/2/2017

And okamiden

CHIBITERASSUUUU

AMMMYYYY!
West Dragon chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
Awww oh that was so adorable!
Rishia chapter 7 . 3/20/2017
NOOOOOOOOOOO WHY NO UPDATE FOR MANY YEARRRRSSSSS?
Mingyu chapter 7 . 3/5/2017
This was a lot more interesting than I thought it would be Ammy is actually one of the better familiar summons I've read overall. She's just so devoted to actually HELPING Louise grow as a person. It makes me want to play the games. I don't have high hopes for this to continue, but I'll at least say thank you for the story thus far!
Artikuno chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
Good fic is dead. Artikuno is sad.
Strikeman chapter 6 . 1/19/2017
Holy crap that was adorable...
helenGet chapter 7 . 11/14/2016
I love this story. Hope you will continue to write more soon. :)
BankruptSamurai chapter 7 . 9/15/2016
This fic might be dead, but I'd still like to say one thing: it's absolutely fantastic.

Fan of Familiar of Zero, fan of Ōkami - mixed together? Yes. Yes, please. You also managed to capture the atmosphere of both absolutely perfectly, even if Amaterasu sort of annihilates Louise's tsundere-ness. Along with her temper. But still, it makes sense since she was aiming for a creature instead of a human and all. There really isn't enough fanfiction where that actually happens, so it's a breath of fresh air to see her getting what she wants.

Sort of.

I also cannot stress how impressive it is, with how you handle Amaterasu. It's a hard character to capture, yet you manage it flawlessly. Thank you for writing this. It's a short read, but it's worth reading - beyond a shadow of a doubt.
Damo chapter 7 . 8/30/2016
It's too bad this dropped off, it was quite good.
Nihatclodra chapter 7 . 5/25/2016
Any hope of this updating?