Reviews for Summoning the Sun
Vanessa Masters chapter 2 . 7/21
Intruiging. Love ammy being playful, waking up Louise early.

And it looks like she's got some control over this moon as well.
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 7/21
Wow. Ammy sure makes friends fast :D
Don't give up this is amazing
Please update
TazmaniaLizard chapter 4 . 4/28
Please don't give up on this story, it's too great to be left unfinished. And when you do please don't add anything from the spinoff game okamiden, that game is just a smudge compared to the masterpiece of Okami, I mean jeez they completely threw a wrench into the original plot, and okamiden it wasn't even made by the same creators of Clover studio who are now Platinum games. And Why in Amaterasu's name do we need a new sun god why is his name chibiterasu chibi means small or short, would anyone want to be called small their entire life and quite frankly Amaterasu is the mother to us all so why would she need to have any more kids since all the Gods are her children. and remember what Ishaku says when we first meet him, calls says Ammy short for Amterasu where do people find Ammy in Shiranui and he knew her since her fight with Orochi. you know I have a lot to say about the spirit gate and time travel baloney which I can prove that it wasn't time travel but a more of a manifestation of reality in some sort of different dimension but i'll saved that for some other time.

SO Please continue I love this story and I bet many other do too.
Uraharaisgod chapter 7 . 4/26
Hrm, quite an interesting story, would be nice to see more (and to see what you no doubt hinted to be The Konohana Shuffle by Siesta's grandfather XP).
Piole chapter 1 . 4/23
i love this fic. 3 i really hope you continue it.
Leonas chapter 7 . 3/31
Why is it always the really good ones that die like this? This didn't just have potential. It was honestly VERY good and deserved to keep going. I really really REALLY lliked his one.. adn not just because it incorporated by favorite ps2 game of all time. The set up adn concept were amazing...

I don't know if you will ever see this... But I think In time.. when I have less on my plate.. I might take up this concept. Don't know if I will do it the justice it deserves... but It would be interesting to see how my own imagination takes it.

Thak you for writing what it did. I just hope tha tin time it will continue.
Menoshe chapter 7 . 2/15
Knock knock, anybody home?

It'd be a shame if there wasn't. This is a WONDERFUL story. The characterization is great, the writing is great, and the plot is great.

I'd go into more detail, but it's 2 AM.

So...How about this? Your story was good enough to make me stay up a whole extra hour. That's an accompishment.
Wonderful story! This is a great read. Please write more chapters *A*
Rubel chapter 7 . 1/21
Great Story. I love how everything is flowing. Thanks for the great reading.
CosmosQueen chapter 7 . 1/8
Please, please, please say that this story is not abandoned! I rally want to see Shiranui meet the water spirit.
dragon-game chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
Good story.
I hope you continue it.
mdhunter111 chapter 7 . 11/5/2014
Real good story so far! Please continue! Looking forward to the next chapter!
KitsuneSwordsman95 chapter 6 . 10/18/2014
That last part was adorable. I loved it.