Reviews for Summoning the Sun

And okamiden

CHIBITERASSUUUU

AMMMYYYY!
West Dragon chapter 1 . 7/2
Awww oh that was so adorable!
Rishia chapter 7 . 3/20
NOOOOOOOOOOO WHY NO UPDATE FOR MANY YEARRRRSSSSS?
Mingyu chapter 7 . 3/5
This was a lot more interesting than I thought it would be Ammy is actually one of the better familiar summons I've read overall. She's just so devoted to actually HELPING Louise grow as a person. It makes me want to play the games. I don't have high hopes for this to continue, but I'll at least say thank you for the story thus far!
Artikuno chapter 1 . 2/11
Good fic is dead. Artikuno is sad.
Strikeman chapter 6 . 1/19
Holy crap that was adorable...
helenGet chapter 7 . 11/14/2016
I love this story. Hope you will continue to write more soon. :)
BankruptSamurai chapter 7 . 9/15/2016
This fic might be dead, but I'd still like to say one thing: it's absolutely fantastic.

Fan of Familiar of Zero, fan of Ōkami - mixed together? Yes. Yes, please. You also managed to capture the atmosphere of both absolutely perfectly, even if Amaterasu sort of annihilates Louise's tsundere-ness. Along with her temper. But still, it makes sense since she was aiming for a creature instead of a human and all. There really isn't enough fanfiction where that actually happens, so it's a breath of fresh air to see her getting what she wants.

Sort of.

I also cannot stress how impressive it is, with how you handle Amaterasu. It's a hard character to capture, yet you manage it flawlessly. Thank you for writing this. It's a short read, but it's worth reading - beyond a shadow of a doubt.
Damo chapter 7 . 8/30/2016
It's too bad this dropped off, it was quite good.
Nihatclodra chapter 7 . 5/25/2016
Any hope of this updating?
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 4 . 5/24/2016
I honestly love this story. It would also pass the Bechdel test
Nihatclodra chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
This is... different. I like it! A lot!
Fanguy59 chapter 7 . 11/13/2015
Oh come on! Don't leave us hanging with that! PLEASE CONTINUE!
Indecisive Bob chapter 7 . 10/22/2015
Excellent story so far! The canon FoZ characters are still pretty annoying, but not so much as in canon. I love the story as a whole and where it seems to be going. Keep up he good work!
ARSLOTHES chapter 7 . 10/9/2015
Looking forward to the next chapter