Reviews for Summoning the Sun
Fanguy59 chapter 7 . 11/13/2015
Oh come on! Don't leave us hanging with that! PLEASE CONTINUE!
Indecisive Bob chapter 7 . 10/22/2015
Excellent story so far! The canon FoZ characters are still pretty annoying, but not so much as in canon. I love the story as a whole and where it seems to be going. Keep up he good work!
ARSLOTHES chapter 7 . 10/9/2015
Looking forward to the next chapter
Anon chapter 7 . 8/16/2015
Stumbled across this by chance. I really hope this isn't as abandoned as it seems, it's an excellent piece of work!
KitsuneNaruto135 chapter 7 . 8/8/2015
Wow, this was a really good story. I'm really impressed. The writing was excellent and I was legitimately interested in what was going to happen next. I'm assuming its dead though, based on the update date? A shame, it was really good.

Did you have a plan for what was going to happen in the future of the story? I think that would be pretty interesting to hear. Well, I hope someday you might pick it back up again.
Vanessa Masters chapter 2 . 7/21/2015
Intruiging. Love ammy being playful, waking up Louise early.

And it looks like she's got some control over this moon as well.
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Wow. Ammy sure makes friends fast :D
Guest chapter 7 . 5/16/2015
Don't give up this is amazing
Guest chapter 7 . 5/6/2015
Please update
TazmaniaLizard chapter 4 . 4/28/2015
Please don't give up on this story, it's too great to be left unfinished. And when you do please don't add anything from the spinoff game okamiden, that game is just a smudge compared to the masterpiece of Okami, I mean jeez they completely threw a wrench into the original plot, and okamiden it wasn't even made by the same creators of Clover studio who are now Platinum games. And Why in Amaterasu's name do we need a new sun god why is his name chibiterasu chibi means small or short, would anyone want to be called small their entire life and quite frankly Amaterasu is the mother to us all so why would she need to have any more kids since all the Gods are her children. and remember what Ishaku says when we first meet him, calls says Ammy short for Amterasu where do people find Ammy in Shiranui and he knew her since her fight with Orochi. you know I have a lot to say about the spirit gate and time travel baloney which I can prove that it wasn't time travel but a more of a manifestation of reality in some sort of different dimension but i'll saved that for some other time.

SO Please continue I love this story and I bet many other do too.
Uraharaisgod chapter 7 . 4/26/2015
Hrm, quite an interesting story, would be nice to see more (and to see what you no doubt hinted to be The Konohana Shuffle by Siesta's grandfather XP).
Piole chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
i love this fic. 3 i really hope you continue it.
Leonas chapter 7 . 3/31/2015
Why is it always the really good ones that die like this? This didn't just have potential. It was honestly VERY good and deserved to keep going. I really really REALLY lliked his one.. adn not just because it incorporated by favorite ps2 game of all time. The set up adn concept were amazing...

I don't know if you will ever see this... But I think In time.. when I have less on my plate.. I might take up this concept. Don't know if I will do it the justice it deserves... but It would be interesting to see how my own imagination takes it.

Thak you for writing what it did. I just hope tha tin time it will continue.
Menoshe chapter 7 . 2/15/2015
Knock knock, anybody home?

It'd be a shame if there wasn't. This is a WONDERFUL story. The characterization is great, the writing is great, and the plot is great.

I'd go into more detail, but it's 2 AM.

So...How about this? Your story was good enough to make me stay up a whole extra hour. That's an accompishment.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/28/2015