Reviews for Haunted
Don't stop now! Pwease update XD
3D waffle chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
m.s chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Gahhhhh, are you alive?
If you are, then this lack of update in unacceptable!
I love this, and you ended in a major cliff hanger!
Please update!
snickluvah4 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Its been 3 years! Plz update! DX
Lisette chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Dude I have waited for a long time for your next chapter or sequel ut if your not going to do another one please write some where so I can stop hoping and I'm starting to think you died or something but please update! I have waited for a year already dude! Please it's time for a new chapter! I really like this story plot!
Lisette chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Dude I've been waiting forever and I really really like to see the next chapter PLEASE! Also, please,please,please, please and, please update!
Leslie chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Pleas write i been waiting!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Love it!
Akiyuzu-chan chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Please update it! You can't just leave us hanging :c
Grisia chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Oh god.. Why aren't you friggin updating this?! Ahhh! *put eyedrops and cry dramatically* I can imagine Ichi freakin out and then try to resist till he gets rape.. *nosebleeds*... I wonder how Shiro got cursed..? Is he a friggin vampire?! But what kind of Vampire gets cursed by a .. Monk *deadpanned*.. Anyway, I look forward to the next chapter? *grins*
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
you can't just end this! O.o need more! please?!
nighttheraven chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
MORE MORE :D you said rape and rape means sex! theres no lemon! D: I don't particularly like rape so if you could make it pleasurable for Ichigo and have him just be in denial of have him over come by his lust, I would appreciate that :)
MyWeirdoEyes chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Lovely,are you going yo finish it?
CorruptedQueen chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
update, you scoundrel! lol.

don't leave us hanging. :(
RamecupMiso chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
please update it seems to be so yummy