Reviews for VERY BERRY JELLO
Munkeyfump20 chapter 1 . 8/19
Oh so sweet thanks for a very good read
MartyMc49 chapter 1 . 8/15
Great Jane whump story. I like everything... from the title of your story to the explanation of the other knife scars Patrick had which Lisbon became aware of while Patrick was unconscious. It was great having a female antagonist manipulating everyone. Also loved the involvement of the entire team. Thanks for writing.
kiuj chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Good story
Rosepeony chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Just got round to reading this ... wondered why it didn't have more reviews and why you haven't written anything Mentalist for a while. I shall be catching up on some of your other stories. really enjoyed it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I enjoyed reading this so much. you got the mood perfectly. i will read more of your stuff. well done
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Good story, mystery. For awhile I was concerned Jane would be attacked in his hospital bed. The characters are ... very in-character. Thanks for writing it.
silvanelf chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Awesome story! Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Very very good! I just started watching the Mentalist, and so, naturally, I started reading the fanfiction as well, and this has been one of my favorites!
IntoDarkness chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Wonderful story!
V.Evergreen chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
loved the storyline; unusually well written and thought out, characterisations were good as well :)
Kourion chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
This is wonderful! Poor Jane! (Do I sound sadistic if I say I love Jane whumpage stories? Mostly for the Lisbon-takes-care-of-Jane aspects. He needs someone to support him :))

Excellent! You post more and I'll definitely read more!
Smnbkr chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
This was idk how to say it... awesome, fantastic, well written, exciting or unpredictable. Ohhh I pick them all. :)
mwalter1 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Excellent dialog and case. I really enjoyed reading this. Jane getting whumpped is always fun.
I amm Groot chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Wow.. that was incredible! i love all ur storys there so well written and have great story lines just like the show!:) keep writting pleasee! i love all ur storys!:z0
MissDonniex chapter 1 . 9/22/2011