kiuj chapter 1 . 2/23
Good story
Rosepeony chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Just got round to reading this ... wondered why it didn't have more reviews and why you haven't written anything Mentalist for a while. I shall be catching up on some of your other stories. really enjoyed it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I enjoyed reading this so much. you got the mood perfectly. i will read more of your stuff. well done
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Good story, mystery. For awhile I was concerned Jane would be attacked in his hospital bed. The characters are ... very in-character. Thanks for writing it.
silvanelf chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Awesome story! Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Very very good! I just started watching the Mentalist, and so, naturally, I started reading the fanfiction as well, and this has been one of my favorites!
IntoDarkness chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Wonderful story!
V.Evergreen chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
loved the storyline; unusually well written and thought out, characterisations were good as well :)
Kourion chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
This is wonderful! Poor Jane! (Do I sound sadistic if I say I love Jane whumpage stories? Mostly for the Lisbon-takes-care-of-Jane aspects. He needs someone to support him :))

Excellent! You post more and I'll definitely read more!
Smnbkr chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
This was idk how to say it... awesome, fantastic, well written, exciting or unpredictable. Ohhh I pick them all. :)
mwalter1 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Excellent dialog and case. I really enjoyed reading this. Jane getting whumpped is always fun.
I amm Groot chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Wow.. that was incredible! i love all ur storys there so well written and have great story lines just like the show!:) keep writting pleasee! i love all ur storys!:z0
MissDonnie chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
loved it...great story...please more
LAurore chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I like it a lot ! I love Jane-Lisbon relation in this ! Also the team ! I think we really could see them act like that. So, good job ! And update soon