Reviews for baby's first
Soul93 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I loved this soooo much!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Cute!
justawritier chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
aww so cute!
Badgirl21 chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Another sweet story! Maybe if you have some free time, you could continue with this story. You could have Cole get rid of the Source and they live happily ever after or something. Sorry, I'm a hopeless romantic.
Vee017 chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
Awesome story! Phoebe's baby has Cole's powers not the Source's. You should do a sequel to this!
Angel chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
Shel sweetie OMG thanks so much! Wow what pleasant surprises you have for us, lucky I found this treasure pages and pages under the rest! I'm being greedy but would a super triple chocolate Sundae sound great if we could have a few sequels up and running please? lol.

But Forever Love first please, please please keep that going if you can!
Real-Blonde-in-Florida chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
Great story! You know, I would have loved to see Phoebe and Cole with a son like that. I believe Cole would make a loving and supportive father. My daughter was the same way - she wouldn't eat anything green!
charmy chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
TOO CUTE!I like cole/the source as a daddy! But it's only an AU i guess! and phoebe! it was great the way she ordered her husband to take care of their child! keep writting!
maggie chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
Dreams can be revealing. Maybe there is still hope. What a cute story. Even the Source is no match for his son. You have a great writing style. Don't stop now. Pleassse continue.
Nibor13 chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
That was so awesome. Much better than anything I could write. Do keep writing it's such a lovely story!
Lilian chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
Wow, Shel, and here I was thinking nothing good could come out of the Cole/The Source storyline. What a great story- and 'Junior Source' was so, so cute! Gods, he really cut through Cole's possession. Now this is how the writers should've played the show... the baby saving Cole and Phoebe, reuniting them, vanquishing the Source forever and for good.

I especially loved this line: 'What rock has this dude been living under?'. So, so Paige. And hilarious too!

At first, while I was reading the story, happily-oblivious-Phoebe was kinda- well, wrong for me. When I re-read the story, it felt better. And now I think I understand why you wrote it the way you did.

Your Charmed really *is* inspired, isn't she? I hope there's more after this- the Charmed fandom has been blessed by your presence, and I hope you'll write more fics about the perils of the Halliwells for a long time to come.

Hugs,

Lily.
shel chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
those who are confused by, or wish to discuss, the end of my tale, please e-mail me and i'll be happy to explain...
Barb chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
I really likes this story up until the end. The picture of Cole, the Source, as a loving gentle father was so nice. And the pride they both had in their son was great! But what happened at the end? You had me hoping there that Cole would help Phoebe, not work with the Seer and Julie again. Get rid of Julie - hate her!
Rose Madder chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
I loved this story. Loved the baby, loved the way Cole totally melted for him, loved to see Phoebe order the big bad Source of All Evil around, and specially loved to see some hope for Cole here.
adri chapter 1 . 4/25/2002