Reviews for A Moment's Notice
artemis 5 chapter 1 . 1/12
great
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Can you ever make at least one of your story's more that a single chapter? This was amazing but i would prefer if finished. Even if it is finished to you its not finished to me. Dammit i made myself mad. Not at you. At humanity. At spitfire. At the Internet.
Gen chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I love it. *Big ugly tears* I ...It made me smile alot.
kinaabi chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
yes. yes. yes. omg yes.

this is so good. omg. this is brilliant. please excuse me as i go reread it because ah. perfection. they were in character and wonderful and the others were just as lovely and why would you do this to me. mmphm.
KNO chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
*rolling on the floor in all of the Spitfire feels*

This was fabulous. Just splendid.
JackBunjeeKiki chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Sooooooooooo sweet:,)
dreamarcher chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
That left me with a warm feeling in my chest. Oh, how I love your Wallart fics. You make Wally perfect, Artemis perfect, everything amazing.
Opaul chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Harry and Sally, greatest romantic comedy to come out of the 80's/90's and screams Spitfire. Or maybe the other way around, but whatever great fic
it's simply me chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I loved this! It's like, hilarious and serious at the same time, and it's exactly these kind of stories I spend hours looking for. Thank you, for making it possible for me to find it XD
The chick with no fucking pen chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW i love it write more please
twinScythes chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Future Author Alert! You have serious writing skills. LOVIES THE STORY! Me want more of them. Pwease?
BerryEbilBunny chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
AWH! I just love the way you used that quote because it COMPLETELY defines them. LOL

Such an awesome story.
Never Finding Neverland chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Loved this! It's funny, and sometimes sad how stubborn both of them can be. You were really accurate on their characters and I just loved their ending. The way that Wally acknowledged that M'gann was cute, but Artemis was his spitfire...though he has yet to say anything like that on the show, it just seemed like him. And Artemis' internal conflict was great. I just loved all of this. You're amazing and you have a fan in me. :)
Immortalfantasylover chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
!
LittleSpitfire3 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I... I think I'm in love. With your story. If I could marry it, I would. Is this isn't how it plays out on the show, I do believe I will cry. Please continue this story if only just for me! 3