Reviews for Details
or-chan chapter 16 . 7/31
Aww that was too cute. Got to love Alfie.
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 16 . 7/30
Whoa . . . Alfred was will within his rights to smack the profanity out of Dick's mouth, but I also understand and feel for the boy as well. That said, Alfred is quite awesome and I'd love to have the man as my grandfather. Can you imagine the stories he would have to tell?

I don't suppose you'd consider writing something where he's talking about something out of his past. Telling Dick, maybe, about his stint in the military - that is something we've never seen before. We are teased with it. It is alluded to every once in a while, but it has forever remained in the shadows, a mystery. We know very well of his time on the stage as an actor, but nothing else.

You managed to make my eyes sweat a bit in this chapter. They love a good workout and I cannot wait for the conclusion of this story, even if it makes me a bit sad. There is just never enough excellent Dick Grayson stories out there. Also, and I'm not sure what arrangements that you believe Bruce has for Dick in the event of his death, but in the States, I don't believe that Dick would be allowed to stay with Alfred if Bruce were to die. Alfred is a servant and not a citizen . . . To remain with Alfred, the man would at the very least need to petition the courts to be appointed as Dick's legal guardian, but foster care is probably more stringent than adoption would be. I'm wondering, for the sake of wondering since we all know how the story ends, if Alfred would have to go that extra mile and actually adopt Dick in order to keep him.
steelec1 chapter 16 . 7/30
Bruce is a horrible parent and son. He is so obsessed with his mission that the has failed to comprehend the consequences of his actions. He is hurting people who love him. He doesn't deserve love. Pitty, he has none to give.
undercoverdreamer540 chapter 15 . 12/24/2016
An emphatic yes to Batgirl! If your characterization of her is anywhere near that of the current batfam members, I'd really look forward to reading it.
undercoverdreamer540 chapter 2 . 12/24/2016
This chapter is quietly brilliant - there's almost an explicit, systematic dedication to developing the plot with vivid details which makes for enthralling material!
Pixie07 chapter 15 . 4/1/2016
This story was extraordinary, the development of Bruce as a parent was wonderful, and your writting style is amazing, the way you keep the speech pattern when the character is narrating and when he speaks equal is a skill that I don’t see that often
Scarecrow chapter 15 . 3/6/2016
Read this over the weekend, amazing!
I love reading your stories late at night when I should be sleeping, giving me something to look forward too. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Once again you have made the character so real and genuine and for that I thank you once more.
But I will say, please no batgirl... Just continue to write Dick and Bruce please. :)
Just cause I read chapter 15 . 1/24/2016
Excellent conclusion to a great story. I thought you did a fantastic job writing Bruce in particular. I'm not all that interested in a Batgirl story I'm afraid, but I'd love to see some of the stories you're currently posting finished.
a2zmom chapter 15 . 1/24/2016
Great wrap-up. Loved seeing Bruce's parenting skills evolve. As I love Barbara G., a sequel sounds perfect. (I'm also a huge fan of Dick and Babs together. What can I say?)
Black Friar chapter 15 . 1/19/2016
Very nice conclusion to my favourite of your stories. I felt it tied everything up nicely and I particularly enjoyed the exchange between Gordon and Batman. I would be very interested in seeing your take on Batgirl's origins so best of luck if you decide to do that.
EwaFaa chapter 15 . 1/19/2016
Well written as always. A Batgirl story - yes please!
TerraThorn chapter 15 . 1/18/2016
A great ending! I very much enjoy this portrayal of Batman in every story by JackOwens. His rendering of each character is very carefully thought out. I can't wait to see Barbara!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/18/2016
I'm a fan of Batgirl and it would be interesting to see the boys' reactions to her, but I have to admit... I prefer your stories about Batman and his sons (all four of the canon ones). You're stories with Dick, Jason, Tim and Damian are awesome. It's a cool idea but I really don't think a story featuring Batman with Babs instead of one of the guys would be as good. I'm biased, though, I adore Robin.

Great chapter though, glad at least a few things are working out for them.
Platypus2014 chapter 15 . 1/18/2016
I would definitely like to see your Batgirl story:) and I loved this one btw :)
Black Friar chapter 14 . 1/5/2016
Okay, so Bruce is totally back in my good books after that chapter. I really enjoyed seeing him be an actual Dad. I'm surprised at how well you write fluff given that the tone of your stories are usually darker and harder, but this was wonderful.