Reviews for Details
steelec1 chapter 9 . 6/25
I enjoy your writing style. I can tell your male perspective is different from women who write men; it is refreshing and genuine.
NVCiel chapter 1 . 6/14
Excellent first chapter! I am hooked. I love how this chapter was told from Batman/Bruce's point of view. It is pure luxury to be privy to Batman's thought process. Batman is my favorite super hero because he is human and fallible. His problem solving skills are his super power in my opinion and I felt honored to witness his strategic planning. I especially liked how he noted that it took him 12 minutes to judge the situation. So anyalitical! Alfred was perfect! His silence was so loud it is deafening! And Master Richard! He is sensitive to the fact that this silence was about him but I think his conclusion was incorrect. Yes, teenagers do feel as if everything is about them but I cannot see Alfred ever being critical about Master Richard. I am ready for the next chapter!
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 9 . 2/2
It's been a year, and that is more than enough time to update this. I love the way you write Batman, and his relationship with Dick is rather fascinating. He tries very hard. I don't know how soon or if you'll be seeing this any time in the near future, but I would love to read more.
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 6 . 2/2
Aaaawwww . . .
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 5 . 2/2
I freaking LOVE this chapter!
Just cause I read chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
Exceptionally interesting piece. You write a very dark and brooding Batman that feels very in keeping with the comics. I particularly like the way you write fight sequences; they're wonderfully visual.

Just as a note though, I notice that very few of your stories are actually finished which makes me slightly wary about checking out the rest of your work. Do you plan on finishing them?
ARL15 chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
Great chapter! I liked the moment where Dick rolled his eyes and told Bruce he missed him. I like how Dick isn't afraid to show emotion and has always told Bruce how it is unlike the other bat boys. I really loved all the Dick/Bruce bonding that took place in this chapter!
misere chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
Very nice. I like that Bruce can't quite change his bad habits, but at the very least is somewhat open to work on them. Luckily he has Dick to call him out on it. Also, please get him an evil goatee! *laughs* It's a total clicheƩ, but it's sort of iconic.

Your writing is so precise and the plot is well thought out and coherent, I love that this comes together so wholesomely (is that a real word in english? I hope so.).

Also, it doesn't matter how long an update takes, if I liked the story and get an update notice, I'll get right back into it. ) Though I'd like to read more as soon as possible of course, but I'll take what I can get.
RougePlume chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
I really like this. It's well written, the plot is coherent and the characters are *in* character.
And I love the way you show how unique and close their relationship is. It's all about details. :)
I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter!
5-STAR chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
Awesome story loved daddybats
ZeldaIsis chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
What a touching side to Bruce.
raina1 chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
Awesome work as usual. I'm happy you decided to continue this one. I'd almost forgotten about it! I have said this before and I will say it again, your work in this fandom is what makes reading fan fiction worth it, honestly there is nothing like your work in this fandom. Perhaps I am biased because I have a preference for stories that focus on batman and his relationships with his robins but it stands to reason this is just damn good writing. Thank you for the update. Looking forward to the rest of it.
YumeKoe chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
Amazing chapter. I was looking forward to coming home and reading it all day at work. As bad as Bruce seems to think he is at being affectionate, I have to disagree. In your chapters, you can really see him slowly but surely grow into a father role.

In the Gotham Knights comic, Dick expressed that he felt Batman would never forgive him if he knew that Dick would never choose his parents if it meant giving up Bruce. I'm hoping a time will come when Bruce will finally accept his place as Dick's father that can't be replaced in his own right.
ClassicalBrunette chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
I'm so glad you updated! I really love your stories, especially Details. You capture Bruce and Dick so well as individuals, and then the relationship between them is so beautiful- both sweet and strong.
ARL15 chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
Great chapter! I was excited to see that you updated! I really enjoyed how it was Bruce cheering Dick up instead of Dick cheering up Bruce. It was nice to see that Bruce has a soft/positive side too and that he is their for Dick, when Dick has his rare moments of being upset and negative! Bruce and Dick really do have a great way of balancing each other out. I can't wait to read more, please update soon.