Reviews for Details
undercoverdreamer540 chapter 15 . 12/24/2016
An emphatic yes to Batgirl! If your characterization of her is anywhere near that of the current batfam members, I'd really look forward to reading it.
undercoverdreamer540 chapter 2 . 12/24/2016
This chapter is quietly brilliant - there's almost an explicit, systematic dedication to developing the plot with vivid details which makes for enthralling material!
Pixie07 chapter 15 . 4/1/2016
This story was extraordinary, the development of Bruce as a parent was wonderful, and your writting style is amazing, the way you keep the speech pattern when the character is narrating and when he speaks equal is a skill that I don’t see that often
Scarecrow chapter 15 . 3/6/2016
Read this over the weekend, amazing!
I love reading your stories late at night when I should be sleeping, giving me something to look forward too. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Once again you have made the character so real and genuine and for that I thank you once more.
But I will say, please no batgirl... Just continue to write Dick and Bruce please. :)
Just cause I read chapter 15 . 1/24/2016
Excellent conclusion to a great story. I thought you did a fantastic job writing Bruce in particular. I'm not all that interested in a Batgirl story I'm afraid, but I'd love to see some of the stories you're currently posting finished.
a2zmom chapter 15 . 1/24/2016
Great wrap-up. Loved seeing Bruce's parenting skills evolve. As I love Barbara G., a sequel sounds perfect. (I'm also a huge fan of Dick and Babs together. What can I say?)
Black Friar chapter 15 . 1/19/2016
Very nice conclusion to my favourite of your stories. I felt it tied everything up nicely and I particularly enjoyed the exchange between Gordon and Batman. I would be very interested in seeing your take on Batgirl's origins so best of luck if you decide to do that.
EwaFaa chapter 15 . 1/19/2016
Well written as always. A Batgirl story - yes please!
TerraThorn chapter 15 . 1/18/2016
A great ending! I very much enjoy this portrayal of Batman in every story by JackOwens. His rendering of each character is very carefully thought out. I can't wait to see Barbara!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/18/2016
I'm a fan of Batgirl and it would be interesting to see the boys' reactions to her, but I have to admit... I prefer your stories about Batman and his sons (all four of the canon ones). You're stories with Dick, Jason, Tim and Damian are awesome. It's a cool idea but I really don't think a story featuring Batman with Babs instead of one of the guys would be as good. I'm biased, though, I adore Robin.

Great chapter though, glad at least a few things are working out for them.
Platypus2014 chapter 15 . 1/18/2016
I would definitely like to see your Batgirl story:) and I loved this one btw :)
Black Friar chapter 14 . 1/5/2016
Okay, so Bruce is totally back in my good books after that chapter. I really enjoyed seeing him be an actual Dad. I'm surprised at how well you write fluff given that the tone of your stories are usually darker and harder, but this was wonderful.
Just cause I read chapter 14 . 1/4/2016
Very interesting couple of chapters. I'm delighted to see that you appear to be completing this story as I'm very much enjoying it. I thought Bruce's stone cold reaction to the hostage situation, especially regarding Dick, was stone cold chilling. However, he really made up for it in this chapter and I utterly enjoyed the fluff.

Just a side note, Dick Grayson's eyes are blue. I'm not sure if you're aware as you've written them as green.
or-chan chapter 14 . 1/1/2016
Wow that was just fantastic. You have really captured the inner workings of Bruce so accurately.
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 14 . 1/1/2016
Again, I love how you portray my two favorite men. You aren't afraid to air the "dirty laundry" so to speak, and I love it because it lets me into their lives on a more intimate level. I have no boys in my house, so some of this stuff has never dawned on me before.

You make them real, and Bruce is at once a real person and still so much different from the average guy. I can see how this man can become Batman every night and succeed in triumphing over the villain each time. I'll be sorry to see the story end.