Reviews for Details
Just cause I read chapter 15 . 1/24
Excellent conclusion to a great story. I thought you did a fantastic job writing Bruce in particular. I'm not all that interested in a Batgirl story I'm afraid, but I'd love to see some of the stories you're currently posting finished.
a2zmom chapter 15 . 1/24
Great wrap-up. Loved seeing Bruce's parenting skills evolve. As I love Barbara G., a sequel sounds perfect. (I'm also a huge fan of Dick and Babs together. What can I say?)
Black Friar chapter 15 . 1/19
Very nice conclusion to my favourite of your stories. I felt it tied everything up nicely and I particularly enjoyed the exchange between Gordon and Batman. I would be very interested in seeing your take on Batgirl's origins so best of luck if you decide to do that.
EwaFaa chapter 15 . 1/19
Well written as always. A Batgirl story - yes please!
TerraThorn chapter 15 . 1/18
A great ending! I very much enjoy this portrayal of Batman in every story by JackOwens. His rendering of each character is very carefully thought out. I can't wait to see Barbara!
I'm a fan of Batgirl and it would be interesting to see the boys' reactions to her, but I have to admit... I prefer your stories about Batman and his sons (all four of the canon ones). You're stories with Dick, Jason, Tim and Damian are awesome. It's a cool idea but I really don't think a story featuring Batman with Babs instead of one of the guys would be as good. I'm biased, though, I adore Robin.

Great chapter though, glad at least a few things are working out for them.
Platypus2014 chapter 15 . 1/18
I would definitely like to see your Batgirl story:) and I loved this one btw :)
Black Friar chapter 14 . 1/5
Okay, so Bruce is totally back in my good books after that chapter. I really enjoyed seeing him be an actual Dad. I'm surprised at how well you write fluff given that the tone of your stories are usually darker and harder, but this was wonderful.
Just cause I read chapter 14 . 1/4
Very interesting couple of chapters. I'm delighted to see that you appear to be completing this story as I'm very much enjoying it. I thought Bruce's stone cold reaction to the hostage situation, especially regarding Dick, was stone cold chilling. However, he really made up for it in this chapter and I utterly enjoyed the fluff.

Just a side note, Dick Grayson's eyes are blue. I'm not sure if you're aware as you've written them as green.
or-chan chapter 14 . 1/1
Wow that was just fantastic. You have really captured the inner workings of Bruce so accurately.
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 14 . 1/1
Again, I love how you portray my two favorite men. You aren't afraid to air the "dirty laundry" so to speak, and I love it because it lets me into their lives on a more intimate level. I have no boys in my house, so some of this stuff has never dawned on me before.

You make them real, and Bruce is at once a real person and still so much different from the average guy. I can see how this man can become Batman every night and succeed in triumphing over the villain each time. I'll be sorry to see the story end.
steelec1 chapter 14 . 1/1
Nice character and relationship development. Bruce handled the delicacy of teenage maturity with aplomb. Good job.
harold-the-rabbit chapter 13 . 12/31/2015
I love this! I legit binge read this this past night, and I have to say, compared to most batman fanfic out there this is way more accurate to how Bruce acts in the comics. Although I like both ways ppl seem to write Bruce in fanfiction, I really enjoyed how u sort of combined these two extremes (Emotionless Comic Bruce and Emotional Fanfiction Bruce) and even put in a lot of character development! Can't wait for the next chapter!
MyOneInParticular chapter 13 . 12/30/2015
Wooooow...This is so good. Amazingly good. Wow there was SO MUCH DETAIL! So realistic, I was totally sucked in! You captured Bruce's character so perfectly, and I love the his relationship with Alfie! Wow, everything to the last DETAIL was on point. I am bad with words, I don't know how to express how impressed I am by this work! So great! I love the way you portrayed Dick too, his relationship with Bruce and Alfie and his personality, all so entertaining and perfect! I love this so much! Kudos! And thank you!
or-chan chapter 13 . 12/19/2015
Awww that was so cute. I really loved it. And I really love you style of writing.