Reviews for Circle
LoveDexter11 chapter 3 . 1/25
It was beautiful, intense, awesome and perfect. I wish this really would happen in the show. I have been waiting for this lol...Thank you for the great story.
NickandLiv chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
I wish I'd found your stories sooner...perfection!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
BRILLIANT!I love how you wrote Stabler's realistic scenario,I can definitely see him turning to the bottle after the incident at work,Shooting a kid,could not be an easy thing to handle by anyone. Dayummmmm!I love how Olivia went all bad ass on him!Now that I can see happening for real!Perfect ending to an amazing story!Love it!BENSON/STABLER FOREVERRRRRRRRRR!
Rae chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
Update please
SummerRaeBenson chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
I am literally crying and shaking from happiness! You are the best writer!
JETHROluvsTONY chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
Absolutely fucking brilliant.

Cried buckets and smiled myself silly.

If only...:-D
becky2102 chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
Ooh. Very well done.
homeric chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Now that is a far more satisfying resolvement of the season 13 premiere. I can't imagine Elliot leaving Liv hanging like that without a good reason and I love how you made her both pissed off and tender at the same time. Really wonderful writing.

Kudos.
TechnoGryffin chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
A few thoughts,

1. You need to cut down on the swearing. Yes people swear but you took it was to far to the extreme.

2. I think it would help if you were a little more detailed past just basic details. Digging in a little more would help make this more readable.

3. Personally I think your Elliot and Olivia were was too OOC. I understand waht you were going for but it came off pretty forced.

Just trying to be honest.
poetif chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
I love it more every time I read it. It's sad, funny and realistic...at least to me. Good job and keep writing.
alexindigo chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
Brilliantly written! Hope you turn this into an AU series that could at least give us fans a glimpse into what it would be like for EO to be together under the present circumstances.

Thank you for sharing! )
priamiachicka chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
Ahhhh I wish youd expand it!
LivvieLovesEl chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
I just found this story and I loved it! it was so sweet! I wish you'd write a sequel. :-)
bloodymary2 chapter 3 . 9/29/2011