Reviews for Raiders of the Cutie Mark
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Crusading for cutie marks and crusading for religion ok so what I don't get is how you got this Templars were soilders of god and spilt blood only for god they killed anyone who did not believe in there religion that's why most of the crusades took place in the Middle East because they don't believe in god they thought who ever does not believe in god they are the scum of the earth and should be wiped out so I do not know haw this story came but good job on it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
No you can't Templars fought for god not who ever the fuck the ponies religion is the crusaders were made up of Germany Spain England Russia Poland and most of the old country's in Europe and well any other country that worshiped god -_-
ImAnoymousSoWhat chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
Excellent story! I loved both of the endings and prologues, But I must say I thought that when I saw the 2nd Ending's title I was all like, 'NOOO! THE CRUSADERS ARE GONNA DIE!'. Then I read it, and I was all like 'Yay!' and when I read the Epilouge I was like 'YAAAY! IMA REVIEW DIS STORY!' And I' doing that right now.

All in all, Epic story man.
Darje chapter 8 . 12/2/2011
I really enjoyed reading this, it felt like a MLP:FiM episode or two featuring the Crusaders. Thank you for writing and sharing this.
Tallinu chapter 8 . 10/30/2011
Best. Ending. Ever.

Both versions of the ending were good, but I especially loved the second part of "Pay it Forward". It's like MLP Girl Scouts or something!
Merchant of Menace chapter 8 . 10/23/2011
Wow. That was... beautiful.
ultra8 chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
I'm starting to see a pattern here. Not that that's a bad thing though, this story is still a gem and I'm looking forward to reading the rest.

Good work.
HayesAJones chapter 8 . 10/7/2011
Great story. It was interesting to get two endings, each that offers a happy ending in its own way.
Aotrs Commander chapter 8 . 10/7/2011
Nicely done, that was a solid story. The double-ending was a clever touch.

Keep up the good work!
MeanMrsMustard chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS MAIN CHARACTERS OF ONE OF LOWRIDER'S STORIES! YAY!

*ahem*

So far, great story! I especially enjoyed your characterization of Zecora (coming up with rhyme-speak was fun, wasn't it?) and tha background ponies - particularly DJ P0N-3. I can't wait for more CMC escapades, and I'm full of suspense over the Mysterious Voice at Pinkie's house. I also LOLd at Apple Bloom and the hat. :D
Gourry chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
As always, your stories are engrossing and enthralling.

As always, your characterizations of the ponies are spot on.

This, combined with your easygoing style, makes the story flow well and makes picturing the scenes you describe incredibly easy.

Since I preread this story I already know where this is going but, even so, I am enjoying the second readthrough. As always, it's a pleasure to read your stuff.
Ponydora Prancypants chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Hey, this is good! Sleeping Scootaloo was adorable. Your Zecora was top notch (nice rhymes)! In general, you have a taste for dialog and characterization, and I'm eager to read more. A couple of nits - I can't imagine that the "Colts Templar" could exist in FIM, because this is a non-gender role society. It would really help ME at least get into the story if you changed the name to something non male specific. Also, who on earth would ponies crusade against, since that suggests a religious conflict, and the ponies have no religion (they don't worship Celestia, and even if they did, it wouldn't be based on faith - she's obviously real)? (Then again, the Cutie Mark Crusaders are "crusading" for their Cutie Marks," so ...). Second, I think the idea of a holy relic related to Celestia is hilarious, because if you wanted to do research on it you wouldn't have to look in the library, you'd just trot on over to Canterlot. "Hey Princess, you know anything about a Holy Oat Pail?" "Oh, that old thing? It's in the back of my closet next to my baby book and my bronzed first set of horseshoes." Hehe. Anyway, this should be a fun little adventure, and I'm looking forward to the installment. Tally-ho Crusaders!
Swifty Heart chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
please write more this is interesting, I will find it highly amusing if they actually find their cutie marks along the way
sinthehedgehog chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
So i can assume that the nazis of this story have something to do with pinkie and whoever that other pony was?