Reviews for Weapon
Sunshine Spray chapter 4 . 8/14/2017
Dude...
This fic is delivering on something amazing. The plot is incredible and you know how to write and you write so damn well. I hope you pick this up again because I love the action/adventure aspect along with this new universe you've created. Also, I love Bra, and it's awesome to see an author use her potential in a story. We need an awesome girl Saiyan/Human hybrid!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/20/2017
This is such an excellent story. A pity there is no continuation.
MarcellaDuchamp chapter 4 . 2/8/2017
Poor Gohan!

This is such an amazing AU idea. I really hope that you continue. It seems that Bulma and Vegeta haven't met, and I'm really curious to see their interaction. Was there a reason you choose to have Bra instead of Trunks?
eSKa-flowne chapter 4 . 9/23/2016
It's been a while since you last updated this fic and I hope with everything I got that you will one day soon continue writing on this one. I think it's a really smart plot, putting the characters in this dark and creepy situation. I'd like to experience when bulma and bra meeting vegeta for the first time... I could imagine that he probably won't acknowledge her, least at first... I think the relationship between vegeta and bra is always kind of special. You've created an exciting piece of story, please go on!
nofcksgiven chapter 4 . 2/12/2016
Aww, only mentioned of Vegeta.:(

But that's alright. This totally took me by surprise; Gohan being Frieza's pet. I kinda like this idea, mainly bc now I'm imagining Goku's reaction when he finds out. Anyway, whether you continue or not, this was pretty great. Would've been an incredibly epic story.
nofcksgiven chapter 3 . 2/12/2016
This was a great chapter. Confession: I'm Briefs family trash so I don't even care that Bra just accidentally killed thousands of people to save Bulma. And to me, it's believable that she can be that powerful and lose control of her power. The DBZ kids have it so easy, unlike Vegeta and Goku who had to train like crazy to even reach Super Saiyan level.

There's only one chapter left and I'm crossing my fingers that Vegeta is in it. I'm so curious now to know whether he knows he has a kid and also if Bulma has told Bra who her dad is. I'm 99.9% sure Goku and everyone else is still alive, tho.
nofcksgiven chapter 2 . 2/11/2016
This hasn't been updated in a long time but I'm still gonna enjoy reading it bc it's extremely intriguing. I love the idea of Bulma raising Bra in such circumstances. It's very different from Bulma raising Trunks alone with a stable income and her parents. Very refreshing. Also, Bra is so adorable!:) I love how she said she was going to fix their toaster. She's so cute! Definitely her mother's daughter.
Kinglongoria chapter 4 . 12/17/2015
This story had promise. I hope you come back someday and finish it. I always enjoy seeing a darker Gohan as well. He had such wasted potential on the show.
Prl16 chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
This is so intriguing.
Mallie-3 chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
Missy, you had been start getting on this little gem! I absolutely love it. I was hooked the first chapter. It is interesting that she has Bra first! The who premise of this story has me at the edge of my seat. Well done! Please continue this, I am dying over here!
Mallie-3 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
On be half of the 2014 Semi-annual WJS awards, I am proud to announce that your fanfiction/fanart has been nominated by your fans and will be in the running for a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place spot on our community and website.

'Weapon' is Nominated for 'Best Angst Fanfiction'

Our website can be located at w w .com

Our Google community can be found under...
.com (slash) u (slash) 1 (slash) communities (slash) 110779010367791694420

You will be receiving a banner in turn for your nomination!

Please let others know about these awards as well as our cause to keep it up and running!

-WJS Nominations
Guest chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
please continue this story
jessica chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
omg finish this story! It's SOOOO GOOD!
rennysusanto chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
AAWEEEEE... Such a good story... Please continue... GREAT STORY!
HISTORY83 chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
What a pity that you have not updated for so long!
Your story has moved me and I am looking forward to read more!
Do you plan to continue this story?
HISTORY 83