Reviews for Is There a Place for Us?
The Evil Hillbilly chapter 8 . 10/11/2009
ah its beautiful! good job!
artisticangel825yahoo.com chapter 8 . 9/29/2007
i kno i aready reviewed this, but am i the only one who's noticed that the screen says '12 chapters' but only 8 of chapters show up?

just asking...
Dancingwithyou21 chapter 8 . 5/19/2007
wow, this is one of the best stories i've ever read. it's so touching and romantic. you should definently wrie more chapters:)
Karush chapter 8 . 8/27/2006
They're So Cute! I hope there'll be a sequence !
prydep chapter 8 . 6/11/2006
aww it's so mushy. i love it.

A new fan fiction archive just for Lance/Kitty has been created.

You're invited to register and upload your fiction at

Let's get all the fans united!
prydep chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
A new fan fiction archive just for Lance/Kitty has been created.

You're invited to register and upload your fiction at

Let's get all the fans united!
Stig chapter 8 . 10/14/2005
Here is the heart of the romance - you wrote it. I've never read a story so heartfelt. Thanks.
ProfessorSpork chapter 8 . 8/11/2003
this was really good. i can't think of anything else to say, but everyone deserves a happy endeing. even carton characters.
melissarxy1 chapter 8 . 7/26/2003
Dude, that was awesome, very sweet and angsty at the same time, nice ending.
Dusty chapter 8 . 7/6/2003
Okay, my stupid evil computer *finally* let me read the rest of this story and all I can say is wow. Wow! So good! So angsty with a sweet little ending. Kudos to you!
Dusty chapter 3 . 7/5/2003
Oh my God! Are you trying to make me cry? Well, it's working! This is good. Really good. You need to continue!
Lily chapter 8 . 6/23/2003
Oh my god...that is so sad. ;_; I love this fic, it's so sad. Please, don't tell me that chapter 8 is the last chapter, it's so angsty! *sobs* It is great work.
me chapter 8 . 9/7/2002
::whimper:: i'm going crazy not knowing when this is gonna be updated...

and i know you're probably busy with your new Jean fic, and you have just finished your other Lance/Kitty fic (which i also love by the way!) but ::whimper:: i gotta find out what happens with this one! pleeeeeeeeeease?
snow-flower bloom chapter 8 . 8/29/2002
that was great! i love it, but is there going to be another chaplike the morning after? that would be cool.
pokey chapter 8 . 8/14/2002