Reviews for Touchstone
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
Go to Ireland. I don't know if they could get married in the UK but come here. You can now get married. I'll be a witness
I'm in love with this. It's so sweet and awesom and I love the changing room memory
I wish I could see dracos parents reaction because that would be awesome
Thank you for the heart warning story
Fuck the world
hidden shades chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
sooo sweet 3
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
OMG I love this beautiful story. It's so cute I wish we can see harry and draco wedding. I love the proposal it's so beautiful.
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
I loved it! I seem to love all your stories.
rainybookshop chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
so, so, so cute! :)
glassf1re chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Wonderful! Just wonderful!

Xx
IUSM chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Really sweet fic. I like the fact that you used Hermione's tent in the story, nice reference (We always need some Hermione awesomeness in a fic). :P

And it's funny how things get better: you published this story in 2011, and there was no real marriage in the UK for same sex couples ("It's legal in the Muggle world, with some distinctions"). But now it is really the same. :D
beekster chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
this is my favorite story of all time.

i find it every once in a while, re-read it, and fall in love with it all over again.
Nichalia chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Hooray, go get fake gay married!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
nice story. thank you
kathabella chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
This story hasn't received as much attention as it should! It pulled on my heart strings the whole time I was reading it ! So beautifully written! Well done :)
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Yet another fic I read previously and loved. I really love the bit about Draco getting married in Dudley'd old shirt. Lol

Another favourite.
AViewerLikeMe chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Goodness I love emotionally charged stories like this. It makes the sex scenes more meaningful and special. Drarry forever!
Carling chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Beautiful. We voted for and won marriage equality in my state. A story like this reminds me I did the right thing with my vote even if it means I'm forever banned from the church I grew up in.
Miss Twinkie chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
That was kind of awesome.