Reviews for Touchstone
Maydice chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Splendid! :)
Yinzer Reader chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Wow do you know how to write Harry and Draco. That was such a great os. Would live a back story the day of the trial.
HarrehPottah196 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Aaawwwwwwhhhhh!. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Sequel please.
Alijandra's Editor chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL

Loved it! ! ! ! ! Emotions, heartache, love, regret, longing, desire... And beautiful smut between out favorite couple! It was wonderful! I'd love a sequel (wink-hint-hint-wink... Please?)

Thanks for taking the time, and working so hard, to create this story - big hugs for sharing it with us! ;)

Sharon T chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Sweet story, is there a sequel?
my1hopeful chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I keep thinking about Harry inspecting Draco's body for bites while he was unconscious/sleeping ... For whatever reason, I'm so incredibly fascinated and touched by that.
TrulyShadowKissed chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I love happy endings! I can just picture Lucius' face when they tell him!
LillyYuri chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Really cute!

Unexpected ending.

But honestly, the words 'break up' really kinda kept me from reading this one from a while, but i trusted u with a happy ending. XD
assassi chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Very well written! Not too short, but not too long and boring either, just perfect! Emotional and sexy enough too Well done and keep up! :)
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I keep coming back to re-read this one. What do you think about continuing this story? I'd like to see how this Harry and Draco make their way in the world.

Beth
bbbee chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
As always, loved it! :)

hugs
Exhilaro chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I love this so much. So, so much. I honestly wish it was longer or that it has a sequel, because it's an amazing piece of writing.
ceares chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
this is just so terribly, wonderfully romantic it made me tear up
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Lovely story. So sad, for so long, and then happiness. Perfect!

Nancy