Reviews for Touchstone
bbbee chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
As always, loved it! :)

Exhilaro chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I love this so much. So, so much. I honestly wish it was longer or that it has a sequel, because it's an amazing piece of writing.
ceares chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
this is just so terribly, wonderfully romantic it made me tear up
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Lovely story. So sad, for so long, and then happiness. Perfect!

columcille chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Beautiful. Proposing and getting married is such a ... tricky territory for a fanfic author. So easy to end up completely wrecked on the dangerous rocks of sentimentality. Or to drown in a sea of information about same-sex partnership ceremonies. Or to be blinded by the need to pretend that it's all just the same thing as boy-girl courtship and marriage. But you get it right, absolutely right. And in amidst it all, you offer a very powerful and convincing argument for same-sex marriage. Plus it rings true in the case of our two men here. And there's plenty of good dialogue and good writing here - and no weird grammatical glitches either. Plus real paragraphs. Loved it.
MissVenusVixen chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Come on! I want the wedding!
DoneWithNaruto chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I feel like it's been so long since I've read anything Draco/Harry related. I was so surprised and squealed at the end when Harry proposed. I loved it! ;)
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
W00t! Damn, those boys be hot, whew :fans self:. And this was so cute xD Those poor boys, Draco was a really big(ger) idiot two years ago, I tell you what...

S. Yang Lau chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
that was so beautiful! :'D
Just A Keepsake chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Absolutely brilliant! I love the ending and am hoping for a sequel?

cloox chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Nice story and I like the hidden wand.
aida-m chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
:) swwwwwweeeeeeeeet
DreamsReality chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Nicole chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Great work - as usual ;) I love all of it, especially the end! Hope you write more stories!
Hepzheba chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
This was really sweet! I love the idea of them getting married. You have a good opening here for continuing if you wish, but I kind of like this happy ending. All problems they may or may not come across doesn't seem that important.

And I would love to read about Hermione and Lucius getting drunk together ;)
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »