Reviews for Touchstone
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Thank you Draco for not being an idiot and taking the cowardly way out again. Amazing story.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
omg i loved this! my heart was breaking when i thought htey wouldnt get together i am so happy they did hahah great jsut great
lemondrops154 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
They were getting fake-married today! ooooh! I love that! :) :)
diagonfloo chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Loved it!

This story needs some more chapters though... Any achance of that happening?

Thanks so much for giving us two new stories :-)
Nihtingale chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
very cute. sequel please?
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
sequel please thanks
Beautiful Feather chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Pudle of goo on the floor.

B.F.
lafbnz chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
lov it!

just a great read- and then Draco pulls out his wand - that was perfect.

thanks
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I've already read this at least once on your Live Journal, and I just wanted to let you know I love it!
amimrsleejinkiyet chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I feel the overwhelming urge to request a sequel to this just to see how it turns out. I'm not sure if that would hurt the pure... gorgeousness of this fic or if it would only make it better. Either way, it was a great read. I need more Draco and Harry fluff. Good Draco and Harry fluff.
Chicago V chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I need a day before I write reviews, because otherwise, I just get gibberish of all the happy feelings your stories give me. And it's not really a review, because I'm just expounding again and again how much I love your fics.
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
ahhh yeah! that was awesome! Can there be a sequel to what everyone's reactions are? I bet they would be surprised and they would end up kicking themselves in the ass for wasting two years apart.
ShantiSmurf chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Wow! That was just the perfect amount of everything all wrapped into a lovely little package. I always appreciate even little one shot fics that incorporate magic and especially original things like potions and the clever charm that hid Draco's backup wand. I loved the way Draco knew the shirt belonged to Dudley, showing how close they were before their split. Like I said, everything was perfectly paced and there wasn't a moment or a word more than needed for the reader to fully understand where they'd been and where they were when they came back together. Very well done, as always!
doxie chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
i was just about to say "Good story, good story." when i scrolled up tp look at the author and then i was like "Nevermind, great author." lol.
TheRndom1 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
So much fluff and sweetness I might just suffocate. Mind you it would be a very pleasant way to go!

I really enjoyed reading this. I loved the ending!

62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »