Reviews for Bollocks
lareien chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
jajjajaja I love it! a lot of time that i didn't write a review! thanks for your time!
DreamKaskade chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I think I faved almost all your fics. I do so love amazing writers.
Extatic chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
ONG wow this was really well thought up i loved the ending its so slytherin of Hermione and ron!
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This is a delightfully refreshing story :)

And I loved pretty much everything about it ;)
fictionfanatic7 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I thought you'd like to know that you've forgotten to include something vital in your warnings.

That is, to keep well away from all beverages and food before attempting to read the summary as there is a great risk of both spitting and/or choking on whatever your mouth is full with, including laughter. I, being one of many, who have fallen prey to your summary.

Now, that's out of the way...

I love it! I love it ! I love it!

*Sigh* Definitely worth the read and definitely onto my Favourites' list. I've fallen victim to the story too. Can't say I'm unhappy about that.
Betty More Fishe chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
:) I LOVE THIS! LOVE LOVE LOVE! :)
TalksToMirrors chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I love the whole idea of the charmed bed and it being Ron who came up with it... but is it wrong of me to have hoped for a bit more smut? ;)
Aeromance chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
It was cute, it was adorable, and it was funny.

Like pretty much all of your fics are.

Not much else I can say. You clearly know what you're doing and how to do it well.

I'll just remain here in the corner, lurking and lurving your fics.
hieisdragoness18 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
oh wow new meaning to the amazing bouncing ferret! lmao
YinKeket chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
i love the letter that was sent to Draco. lol to know end. lol on Draco would lose it just by looking into Harry's beautiful green eyes. i love how Draco was thinking of the letter he got when he saw Harry. lol Harry thought he was dreaming but it was real. oh man Draco spilled his guts out on why he liked Harry so much yay. lol to know end Ron and Hermione who thought of this plan to get Draco and Harry together. oh man that sucks if that happens which is won't (you'll lose your bollocks" jinx in place, right?"). well done here. keep up the good work and do your best.
Fire x Ice chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Reading this instead of history homework, definitely a good choice :) Well done as always and hilarious and just wonderful.
equalsMCsquare chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
BAHAHA another excellent fic I've read of yours. I'm quickly becoming a fan.
Lucy'sDaydreams chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
They're so perfect together! Wonderful characterization, it's hard in shorter pieces but you've got it spot on!

also omg lol best ending ever, Ron's so disgusted and the dot is bouncing~
x. Rabid Fangirls R-Us .x chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Absolutely brilliant! Also the summary made me laugh :D
Little Mob Queen chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
OH GOD MUCH LOVE FOR THIS.

I love the summary. Made me giggle like a 4-year old.

I loved Harry's "Not again, Merlin, what's wrong with me?" and his "Seriously?" at the chains. It was cute and funny and just a bit sexy xDD

And I loved the small exchange about Ron and Hermnione, brooms and books.

But what I loved THE MOST, was the small part with Ron and Hermione only. Shaking/bouncing dot? xDDD BRILLIANT. The repeatant way Ron was talking about Draco's bollocks? HILARIOUS.

Definetly a new favorite of mine~
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »