Reviews for Nightwing and Changling talk
Queenlesbian chapter 1 . 10/19
What no fluff!?
bbraedpsam4ever chapter 1 . 1/1
Amazing! Its the best talk and relationships between boys and girls! I just I'm in love with every detail and word! And sensation the way they feel towards one another and the jokes! I just simply fell in love with this story!
IcelandicLicorice chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Heh, that ending tho!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Great job!
Unused Account Here chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
TheGreenRaven chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Hehe, it was a little embarrasing for me at the beginning (especially the thing about the "fourteen inch long tongue"), but it was really amazing, and I definitely loved the end :) I'm checking your other stories right away.
bbrae dpsam chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
bbrae dpsam chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
*blushing red and pink *:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
*smiling crazily *:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Very logical, very realistic issues they have to deal with.

In the first episode, Star flipped a BUS into the air with one foot and then hurled it at the others. Knowing her strength level, I would be VERY cautious about being in a full embrace with her while she was in the throes of climax. "Back-breaker" is where it would START.

Also ... WHAT shifting difficulties? Is that something Gar developed over time? He certainly had no such issue during the show. Or have I missed that in an earlier story of yours?
RavensPerchOnMyHead chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
I love how Garfield blushes purple. Its not like that in the show where he just blushes red. Also the part where he said "it's already awkward enough when I change in my sleep and Raven wakes up hugging a cheetah or leopard." I was laughing. That was funny. Anyway, good story!
azarathianscribbles chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Wow! It's nice to read a story that goes into the depth of Nightwing and BB's friendship. I loved it!
wert chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I don't know what to say
HeiZuha chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
great story. . i love it :3
HopesEyes chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Love it. Cute.
roxan1930 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
LOVE IT! It's nice to see those two talk about... ahem... 'adult things' and could you also make this kind of story with Raven and Starfire?