Reviews for Aresto Momentum
IsabelEmrys chapter 22 . 7/12
Hey there, it's been a while hasn't it? Over five years to be precise. Crazy how time flies isn't it? I don't kid myself that you will ever update this story again. After all, I know how busy you both are and you may not even be in contact with one another anymore. But I won't give up hope. Maybe, just maybe, you'll look back and give this the ending it deserves...or maybe you'll post what was meant to happen even if it is just an outline or summary. Just something to give closure? Heh, it's up to you guys as always. I'll still be here!

Loyally,
Anne Schaeffer aka ~IsabelEmrys~
team swiz chapter 22 . 6/23
UPDATE PLEASE! I NEED MY STORY!
Brennap94 chapter 22 . 3/17
When will you finish this story, suspense is killing and o just found this one.
kells1974 chapter 22 . 2/20
Hi there, great story, will you be continuing it?
Mafia chapter 22 . 10/23/2015
Hi! It's just... It's been three years since you last updated this story? I was wondering if you had given up on it or... Should I delete my bookmark? Are you done?
Guest chapter 22 . 8/22/2015
Hey guys? When are you going to update? It's been a year... Merlin! It's been a year since you've last updated... Just please update ? Cause that's quite a cliffhanger and I'm dieing to know
Gina-Iuliana chapter 22 . 7/30/2015
Are you going to finish this story? Please!
crystaldee chapter 22 . 4/9/2015
Hi...is the hiatus mode still on for a very long time?
Since this is already being abandoned for about 3 years...
So yeah...I'd be very much appreciate it if the author give us a closure whether they really plan to finished this story or not so we as the reader can move on...
Because too many author give sweet promises that they will finished the story...but never posted anything even after years passed...so yeah...

Keynor chapter 22 . 1/3/2015
pleaseeeee we need new chapter! dont forget about us fans!
Rosa chapter 22 . 12/12/2014
I wish to take an appointment at a suitable hour from the two of you so that we can sit down and discuss the manners of your death and also the amount of torture needed. Now on a completely different note can I have your insta ID s,?
Rosa chapter 20 . 12/12/2014
I'm going to bloody fucking murder you if I ever find out who you are! Hw dare you? And if you mess albus up I will murder you then drag you back from hell and push you of the burj khalifa
forevermore2110 chapter 22 . 9/9/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY AND THESE CHARACTERS SO MUCH! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ZEUS UPDATE SOON. I NEED to know what happens next-you guys are brilliant!
Blue Lone Wolf 2574 chapter 22 . 3/22/2014
This story is quite interesting so far and I'm surprised you haven't finished it yet. I loved its prequel and I'd love to see this finished too, though it seems you haven't updated in two years! Talk about a cliffhanger!

Whenever you guys can get back to this would be wonderful. Until then, I'm all for waiting.

Patiently,
Blue
Guest chapter 22 . 9/29/2013
No! I swapped stories as u hadnt updated and u were enjoying writing this better but you've stopped this as well!
Rayne Goldenhart chapter 22 . 9/17/2013
I love this story. So much drama and fluffiness. Love it! Please update soon!