Reviews for Aresto Momentum
Alysisaacs17 chapter 19 . 11/11/2011
Sad. Can she have no love for her son at all?
Stelina Miko Kitsune chapter 18 . 11/11/2011
Yes you are really horrible people! What the hell is Alex thinking traisping through Wizarding France like he isn't in any danger? Like Nott isn't gonna go after him *grumbles*

And againe WHAT ! I know that Scorpius lied to them and didn't told them about Astoria for 10 frickin years but "ashamed", "can't look at you right now", "very disapointed", that's a little harsh! I just hope that everything'll be alright and that Astoria and Nott rot in hell... grrr

Finally poor Fin who gets so depressed! Please Albus go make him better, and cheer him up :)

Now I can't read the other chapter right now even though it's posted but I promise I'll try to read it before the week end is over (I CAN'T WAIT!)

You are again despicable people but such amazing authors! :)

*~Stelina Miko Kitsune~*
Anne Schaeffer chapter 18 . 11/11/2011
Sorry I haven't reviewed lately, but I am caught up. My mind has to process what has happened and I have to stop looking like a fish out of water that had Tobasco sauce put in its gills coupled with a WarHead candy in its mouth. Plus the tears have to stop falling, the screen is really blurry right now. I'll review the most current chapter once I get over the shock and I can see clearly, unless you update again overnight...

~Shortest review from me in the history of these stories~
MyriadProBold chapter 19 . 11/11/2011
You are right. That is F'd up. Really.

The torture of Alex was too horrible. Very aweful. I'm still shuddering over it. I hope Draco can do the healing spell on Alex to get the healing going.

I can understand why everyone is so pissed at Scorpius. Poor kid. Now I think it's all gonna get worse.

Update again soon. Cause this is too messed up to leave me hanging too long.
Anakaraya Slytherin chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
GAH! I FORGOT CHARACTER QUESTIONS! :O

To Alex, Scorpius, Teddy, James, Victoire, Fin, Albus, Hugo:

What would you see if you looked in the Mirror of Erised?

What shape does a bogart turn into when you are around it?

Thanks! :D
Mrs.SeverideCasey chapter 19 . 11/11/2011
loved it lots! keep it up!
Anakaraya Slytherin chapter 19 . 11/11/2011
I think I almost vomited from horror during that scene D: oh god, poor, poor Alex

People need to stop blaming Scorpius its not his fault! :/

Poor poor Teddy :'(

I hate Astoria, she dare thinks that she can call Scorpius her child after all that she did? The bitch :/

Nott needs to be roasted alive, no scratch that, he needs to be tortured the way he tortured Alex, then healed then tortured again in a continues circle ( I am feeling sadistic at this moment :/)

UPDATE SOON!
Alysisaacs17 chapter 18 . 11/11/2011
is there going to be rape? Gah how did nott get in the property or was he onbefor the wards were changed?
Lollilollypopz chapter 18 . 11/11/2011
LOVEEEEEEEEEEEED IT!can't believe how much of a cliffhanger you left it on...AGAIN :)

you guys are such brilliant writers...heart you bothhugs and butterfly kisses ;)

q for scorpios: i understand why he gave money at 11 as he was inexperienced but as he became older h should have been able to talk to his dad and papa? :)

q for james & victoire: where the hell are you guys? i love them please bring them into the next chap for the whole family reunion/bust-up/fight ;)

loved the emotion in this chap please keep it up in the forthcoming chaps (which better come out soon!)
MyriadProBold chapter 18 . 11/10/2011
That was s great cliffhanger. Update soon.

I'm want to see all these greedy assholes nailed to the wall. Astoria, Bailey, and Nott.

I think they might have been too hard on Scorpius. I think they should focus more on the fact that they know what's going on now.

I hope Alex doesn't get hurt.
KK Marie chapter 18 . 11/10/2011
Ah, the suspense! Can I get a translation, please, for that last little bit?
Baggins18 chapter 18 . 11/10/2011
Meanie Heads. Yes I said it. More more more!

Love always!
karasumo chapter 18 . 11/10/2011
Poor Harry and Draco :(... heck, poor everybody! I hope Alex is okay.. but overall good chapter :)
Mrs.SeverideCasey chapter 18 . 11/10/2011
loved it please keep going and oh why oh why didnt alex listen!
letuslightupthesky chapter 18 . 11/10/2011
What's Teddy supposed to be like? Cuz in WL, he was all cute and nice and stuff, and then now he's ...umm...mean? ...can't really think of a better word for it...
404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »