Reviews for Aresto Momentum
Anne Schaeffer chapter 18 . 11/11/2011
Sorry I haven't reviewed lately, but I am caught up. My mind has to process what has happened and I have to stop looking like a fish out of water that had Tobasco sauce put in its gills coupled with a WarHead candy in its mouth. Plus the tears have to stop falling, the screen is really blurry right now. I'll review the most current chapter once I get over the shock and I can see clearly, unless you update again overnight...

~Shortest review from me in the history of these stories~
MyriadProBold chapter 19 . 11/11/2011
You are right. That is F'd up. Really.

The torture of Alex was too horrible. Very aweful. I'm still shuddering over it. I hope Draco can do the healing spell on Alex to get the healing going.

I can understand why everyone is so pissed at Scorpius. Poor kid. Now I think it's all gonna get worse.

Update again soon. Cause this is too messed up to leave me hanging too long.
Anakaraya Slytherin chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
GAH! I FORGOT CHARACTER QUESTIONS! :O

To Alex, Scorpius, Teddy, James, Victoire, Fin, Albus, Hugo:

What would you see if you looked in the Mirror of Erised?

What shape does a bogart turn into when you are around it?

Thanks! :D
ClintBartonsGirl92 chapter 19 . 11/11/2011
loved it lots! keep it up!
Anakaraya Slytherin chapter 19 . 11/11/2011
I think I almost vomited from horror during that scene D: oh god, poor, poor Alex

People need to stop blaming Scorpius its not his fault! :/

Poor poor Teddy :'(

I hate Astoria, she dare thinks that she can call Scorpius her child after all that she did? The bitch :/

Nott needs to be roasted alive, no scratch that, he needs to be tortured the way he tortured Alex, then healed then tortured again in a continues circle ( I am feeling sadistic at this moment :/)

UPDATE SOON!
Alysisaacs17 chapter 18 . 11/11/2011
is there going to be rape? Gah how did nott get in the property or was he onbefor the wards were changed?
Lollilollypopz chapter 18 . 11/11/2011
LOVEEEEEEEEEEEED IT!can't believe how much of a cliffhanger you left it on...AGAIN :)

you guys are such brilliant writers...heart you bothhugs and butterfly kisses ;)

q for scorpios: i understand why he gave money at 11 as he was inexperienced but as he became older h should have been able to talk to his dad and papa? :)

q for james & victoire: where the hell are you guys? i love them please bring them into the next chap for the whole family reunion/bust-up/fight ;)

loved the emotion in this chap please keep it up in the forthcoming chaps (which better come out soon!)
MyriadProBold chapter 18 . 11/10/2011
That was s great cliffhanger. Update soon.

I'm want to see all these greedy assholes nailed to the wall. Astoria, Bailey, and Nott.

I think they might have been too hard on Scorpius. I think they should focus more on the fact that they know what's going on now.

I hope Alex doesn't get hurt.
KK Marie chapter 18 . 11/10/2011
Ah, the suspense! Can I get a translation, please, for that last little bit?
Baggins18 chapter 18 . 11/10/2011
Meanie Heads. Yes I said it. More more more!

Love always!
karasumo chapter 18 . 11/10/2011
Poor Harry and Draco :(... heck, poor everybody! I hope Alex is okay.. but overall good chapter :)
ClintBartonsGirl92 chapter 18 . 11/10/2011
loved it please keep going and oh why oh why didnt alex listen!
letuslightupthesky chapter 18 . 11/10/2011
What's Teddy supposed to be like? Cuz in WL, he was all cute and nice and stuff, and then now he's ...umm...mean? ...can't really think of a better word for it...
LostInYourThoughts chapter 18 . 11/10/2011
I knew it was coming, but for some reason I didn't think it would be Alex that Nott got ahold of.. Well update soon because I hate cliffys, and this is a major one. Great chapter!
PhoenixPixie chapter 18 . 11/10/2011
I seriously wished I knew what the hell Alex was saying... and oh shit is he in trouble!
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »