Reviews for Aresto Momentum
Lady Tala chapter 22 . 8/8/2013
You can't stop here. It's been a while since your last update. Please don't leave the story like this. It's so good. I'll be anxiously awaiting the next chapter.
woot chapter 22 . 6/29/2013
what happened? no updates? this makes me sad. i love your work!
Guest chapter 22 . 6/28/2013
Please add another chapter. I know this story hasn't been updated in over a year, but I love it. Please please please finish it.
hptwhhshlover chapter 22 . 6/8/2013
MORE PLEASE WAH ;,,(
Amazed chapter 22 . 5/11/2013
This is one of the best stories I have ever read. Your attention to detail and your control over what scenes to skip and mention in passing and which ones to actually include is simply amazing. I really hope you update soon because it would be such a shame if this story wasn't finished. You've brought characters that we've barely been introduced to in the books to life and given each a personality so real that I feel like to some extent I know them. I want to know more about them and can't wait to read more. You've captured the power of family in this story and the loyalty and eternity of love. It's a marvelous piece. I hope you continue it ad I will definitely read it.
AJB66613 chapter 22 . 3/1/2013
More please, damn it!
iamamywaterhouse chapter 22 . 2/1/2013
Please tell me this is getting an update soon!
I'm down with a kidney infection right now and I've been so engrossed by this I've forgotten to take my pills twice now. This is just as fantastic as its prequel, the younger gen are just fantastic to read, and the plot is fantastic and everything s fantastic.
I think I have a new favourite fic with this...
HARRYPOTTERlovesDRACOMALFOY chapter 22 . 1/23/2013
Fuck you two and your story's!
These are heartbreaking and I bloody love them!
Why in the world isn't this done? I NEED to find out what happened to Victorie and if Alex is ok, I NEED to see Nott dead and in a ditch and I NEED to see Albus and Scorpius get married because bloody fuck I've been crying for an hour over this shit . . . It's not shit, it is some of the best writing I have ever seen and I would honestly love this to be finished xx
Newt Marauder chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Hi! I really want to read this, but I'm a little afraid it's been abandoned. Just wondering if it'll get updated anytime soon. Loved your other story by that way!
dipped.in.ink chapter 22 . 12/2/2012
I love this story. I hope you will update it soon!
WhatIfItWereReal chapter 21 . 11/11/2012
ohmygoodness. I started chaper 21 and saw at the top 'we're down to about 5 or 6 chapters". I remembered seeing only 22 chapters and thought "please no". Then I noticed that this wasn't marked as complete. I went to the end of chapter 22 and didn't see a "the end" or anything like that. I am so sad now. This story is so amazing. Both Wingardium Leviosa and Aresto Momentum are in my top 3 favorite fics. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come back and finish. I love this story so much. Hopefully you're just taking a break since this was last updated this year. :)
Losingthymind615 chapter 21 . 10/14/2012
Why havent you guys updated?! This story is AMAZNG and it seems you guys have just forgotten about it! please update! PLEASE!
Losingthymind615 chapter 22 . 10/12/2012
WHY HAVE YO NOT UPDATED?! YOUR KILLING ME! Lovee the story by the way
sneakyvixen chapter 22 . 10/10/2012
I've read through both "Wingardium Leviosa" and "Aresto Momentum" in less two days time! I have been smiling and laughing out loud in public places - no doubt earning myself weird stares. I do hope you two have not forgotten about the story, and I look forward to the chapters to come.

Until then,

Your Newest Fan

P.S. I hope your lives outside of the pixel world are peachy. (:
Panda chapter 22 . 9/28/2012
It's finished? Please update, I can't stand not to know how it ends! Please, please, please finish it!
402 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »