Reviews for Aresto Momentum
cinephan chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
Interesting so far. While I'm normally a Scorpius/Albus shipper...this intrigues me. Plus, I'm a huge fan of your writing, so that is enough to keep me coming back. I do like the story so far. Hard to believe this hot quidditch player was the sick little boy I'd been reading about all summer. Keep the chapters coming...I'm hooked.
BlklightPixie26 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I'm grinning like a fool right now. First chapter and I'm all ready bouncing around waiting. (I don't bounce very often). The way that the characters are done is sheer genius. The twist with Hugo and Scorpius was brilliant. Can't wait to see the next chapter :)

Must agree with Abrazax though, Scorpius' Request is definately very high on the reading/re-reading list. Must review now that I have my computer back.
domsijohn chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
who trying to hurt scro love so happy want more
CatalystCatFinger chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
WOW! Its only the start, but what a cliffie. :)

It is quite intriguing and kind of gives off the What-the-hell-is-going-to-happen-next kind of vibe.

i cannot wait for the next chpater.

Oh, and i hope Syl remeber's her password.

Good Job!
ClintBartonsGirl92 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
awwww loved it please keep going
reading-mypassion chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Woohoo sequel! Left it off in an intriguing place too. :) Not much going on yet but I have full faith you'll have me at the edge of my seat soon.
littlesprout chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Just found Wingardium Leviosa! read it all, it was brilliantly done.

Can't wait to see more on this one.
XxHushHushxX chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwww. i knew it! wheres james and teddy?

AHHHHHHHH ITS SOOOOOO GOOD!
RyuuMahou chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
So excited for this sequel! I blasted through "Wingardium Leviosa!" and it. Was. Awesome! Can't wait for this one!
Alysisaacs17 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
YAEEE im so happy that hugo ans scorp were the chosen pair :)

Gooood chapter liked it.

Whats in the letter?

Is it somthing hes only been reciving since hogwarts or is it like the bad letters from the prequill?
lilz54 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Definitely hooked!
Yours Till Midnight chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
nice beginning to an awesome story .. but .. why do u always have to focus on Score ... it makes me feel bad that Harry and Draco give special attention to Score and not show the affection equally ...i mean i'm hoping you give Al or Teddy or James personal lives tooo
jacknalecsmom chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Hmmmm, maybe Scorpius is more Slytherin than Ravenclaw... Not surprised that Hugo is his boyfriend, they were especially close in the first story as well...
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
XDDD I love this~! This is the first time I've seen a HugoxScorp fic but I was kinda expecting it because of the last story. Please update soon~! XDDD
Anne Schaeffer chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Gah! Sequel! So excited! XD

Are they sure Harry isn't the girl in this relationship? He worries like the mother. Lol

Ha! Relief from both families on choice of pair. Aw everything that happened between them in WL is now doubly cute because it led to this! I remember the chocolate scene between them when Scorpius was still ill. Can I just say: awwwwwwwww! -

Harry running onto the train! Seriously! Roflol! I can see that happening. The embarrassment those boys must have felt...I feel for them.

What in the name of Godric is Scorpius into! This is going to be interesting. Why purple ribbon? Significance? Gasp! It doesn't have anything to do with Teddy does it? Teddy's not in danger is he! Is Scorpius in danger! Ah, you both just have to update soon! D

Two questions: 1) Can you please tell me which house each child that was mentioned in WL is in and positions held (head boy, etc.) just so I can keep it all straight?

2) Is Neville teaching at Hogwarts like in the epilogue? Cause I will find it amusing if Neville knew about Hugo/Scorpius before Draco and Harry or Ron and Hermione.
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 Next »