Reviews for Aresto Momentum
Smelly-Little-Slytherin chapter 22 . 8/14/2012
Dudes! Dudettes! Why you no finish writing!? Silly people! Write write write I BEG of you! Um, please? XD
Ghost chapter 22 . 8/5/2012
I want to die... I thank you and I greatly approve of your writing BUT YOU SHOULD WRITE FASTER! I'm sorry, it's so amazing I can't get enough..
Ghost chapter 20 . 8/5/2012
I must admit I am thoroughly addicted at this point... I was addicted after like the first chapter of Wingardium but I'm really lazy... I'm so glad I'm reading these when they're complete. I might die if I wasn't. Bloody hell you guys can write. I have a question: What's with the chapter names? Anyways, ADDICTED!
PhoenixClover chapter 22 . 7/24/2012
Really hoping this story isn't abandoned. Just reread Wingardium Leviosa and then this story and would really love some more of it! Hope to get another chapter soon!
kd chapter 22 . 6/10/2012
Please update soon! The story is good and I've been waiting for a couple months now to find out how it ends. I love the draco/harry parts. You should include some rimming
FARISWHEEL chapter 22 . 5/23/2012
Love it! This is one of my favorite Draco/Harry fics ever, and I love every character, except Astoria and Nott of course. Please, please update soon! And I'm sorry about your internet, that sucks.
Dracolovesmebest chapter 10 . 5/21/2012
I am absolutly in love with this story...but that ending piece with teddy and alex was gold pure unadulterated gold! So beautiful and full of love...very well done :)
Eriatta chapter 22 . 5/21/2012
OMG OMG OMG! I've read WL and now THIS masterpiece, both this very same year just to find out you haven't finish it! D: I'm SO going to kill both of your souls!

But aside that-

Wonderful story, wonderful way of narrating. I'm lovin'it! (para-pa-pa-paah ) and well what can I say?

I'm not the "asker"-type i'd rather find it out myself, so no question would you get from me, just threats and sinfully death wishes if you don't continue... So now you know what a fan you've earned! ;D

Also, I did just posted this one review for the sake of transferring my wishes of another chapter (and another one, and another one, and another one...) so you have no right in telling anyone yerned in!

Because I do.

So here ya' go. My first and maybe only (if you keep updating ;D) review (in the entire community I guess...), and also maybe I would write another one at the end... Not quite sure.

Take care darlings! You are wandaful! So keep it up ;D

Regards and besties from far far away from you are! xD Wherever that is.

Golden -Reinassance of the soul- Eris.
Kells chapter 22 . 5/19/2012
Please update soon
loveall23 chapter 22 . 5/13/2012
Reely good pls review
TRIC4R chapter 22 . 4/29/2012
Love it! Is there more coming?
Rebel Mistress chapter 22 . 4/27/2012

New reader here. I've recently been introduced to WL and this one and I've managed to read all chapters of both fics plus the one-shot about Scorp's bday in a span of three days (good thing I'm on vacation).

I find this fic very interesting and really engaging, so I hope to be able to read the final chapters soon. Thanks for writing and sharing this with us!

Will be eagerly waiting for the next installment :-)
theLibrarianWolfy chapter 22 . 4/17/2012
Oh my Salazar! Please please please update soon. I'm dying here! You two absolutely made me crazy in anticipation. I have read this so fast that I'm now freaking out.
babygirltj94 chapter 21 . 4/14/2012
are you guys gonna write any more of this story?
AdaliaWay chapter 22 . 4/11/2012
Will you be finishing this story? I really do like it, just made an account specifically to tell you how incredible it is lol

Hope to see an update soon!

Thanks! :D