Reviews for Aresto Momentum
Losingthymind chapter 22 . 9/26/2012
When are you guys posting the next one i'm losing my mind waiting and i just finished reading this literly! Ohhhh and what did Harry do in the quidditch changing room?
love, Losingthymind
Roz chapter 22 . 9/26/2012
COME BACK I'M GOING TO DIE.
Keena3105 chapter 22 . 9/6/2012
why there no be any more? i'm loving this story and i NEED you 2 to finish it! PLEASE update soon, please
Anonymous chapter 22 . 8/18/2012
Omigosh, I cannot tell you how much I love Aresto Momentum. Let's just say that I absolutely loved Wingardium Leviosa, and I love Aresto Momentum 100 time more. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Smelly-Little-Slytherin chapter 22 . 8/14/2012
Dudes! Dudettes! Why you no finish writing!? Silly people! Write write write I BEG of you! Um, please? XD
Ghost chapter 22 . 8/5/2012
I want to die... I thank you and I greatly approve of your writing BUT YOU SHOULD WRITE FASTER! I'm sorry, it's so amazing I can't get enough..
Ghost chapter 20 . 8/5/2012
I must admit I am thoroughly addicted at this point... I was addicted after like the first chapter of Wingardium but I'm really lazy... I'm so glad I'm reading these when they're complete. I might die if I wasn't. Bloody hell you guys can write. I have a question: What's with the chapter names? Anyways, ADDICTED!
PhoenixClover chapter 22 . 7/24/2012
Really hoping this story isn't abandoned. Just reread Wingardium Leviosa and then this story and would really love some more of it! Hope to get another chapter soon!
kd chapter 22 . 6/10/2012
Please update soon! The story is good and I've been waiting for a couple months now to find out how it ends. I love the draco/harry parts. You should include some rimming
FARISWHEEL chapter 22 . 5/23/2012
Love it! This is one of my favorite Draco/Harry fics ever, and I love every character, except Astoria and Nott of course. Please, please update soon! And I'm sorry about your internet, that sucks.
Dracolovesmebest chapter 10 . 5/21/2012
I am absolutly in love with this story...but that ending piece with teddy and alex was gold pure unadulterated gold! So beautiful and full of love...very well done :)
Eriatta chapter 22 . 5/21/2012
OMG OMG OMG! I've read WL and now THIS masterpiece, both this very same year just to find out you haven't finish it! D: I'm SO going to kill both of your souls!

But aside that-

Wonderful story, wonderful way of narrating. I'm lovin'it! (para-pa-pa-paah ) and well what can I say?

I'm not the "asker"-type i'd rather find it out myself, so no question would you get from me, just threats and sinfully death wishes if you don't continue... So now you know what a fan you've earned! ;D

Also, I did just posted this one review for the sake of transferring my wishes of another chapter (and another one, and another one, and another one...) so you have no right in telling anyone yerned in!

Because I do.

So here ya' go. My first and maybe only (if you keep updating ;D) review (in the entire community I guess...), and also maybe I would write another one at the end... Not quite sure.

Take care darlings! You are wandaful! So keep it up ;D

Regards and besties from far far away from you are! xD Wherever that is.

-.-.-

Golden -Reinassance of the soul- Eris.
Kells chapter 22 . 5/19/2012
Please update soon
loveall23 chapter 22 . 5/13/2012
Reely good pls review
TRIC4R chapter 22 . 4/29/2012
Love it! Is there more coming?
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »