Reviews for Aresto Momentum
Rebel Mistress chapter 22 . 4/27/2012
Hi,

New reader here. I've recently been introduced to WL and this one and I've managed to read all chapters of both fics plus the one-shot about Scorp's bday in a span of three days (good thing I'm on vacation).

I find this fic very interesting and really engaging, so I hope to be able to read the final chapters soon. Thanks for writing and sharing this with us!

Will be eagerly waiting for the next installment :-)
theLibrarianWolfy chapter 22 . 4/17/2012
Oh my Salazar! Please please please update soon. I'm dying here! You two absolutely made me crazy in anticipation. I have read this so fast that I'm now freaking out.
babygirltj94 chapter 21 . 4/14/2012
are you guys gonna write any more of this story?
AdaliaWay chapter 22 . 4/11/2012
Will you be finishing this story? I really do like it, just made an account specifically to tell you how incredible it is lol

Hope to see an update soon!

Thanks! :D
Flammae Ignis chapter 22 . 4/1/2012
This story is amazing!

please continue, I'm dying over here! Please kill Nott, Please kill him! and don't let any character die!

OMR, I'm really into this fic...
babygirltj94 chapter 22 . 3/28/2012
I couldn't quit reading this and i can't wait for the next chapter
19missybaker63 chapter 22 . 3/28/2012
I'm loving this story but am impatiently waiting for the next update. I really want Alex to be ok and Teddy to be happy. Not too happy with how you had Harry treat him, sounded a bit harsh with how much of a family man you've made him. Adore Al and Fin, please heal Fin's psychological problems. Please finish the story of James & Als original family. Am so happy you continued the Wingardium story. Please, please keep going with this and soon.
MikaPotter chapter 9 . 3/24/2012
Wow. I normally never ever review chapters anymore, but I just had to write you something for this one. The scene in the puppy shop was just so, so CUTE. Now you've left me wanting for something like that to happen (albeit, without the part that follows it). This is definitely the best chapter of the story so far, so congrats! :)

Michael
Guest chapter 22 . 3/20/2012
You guys need to write the next chapter soon, I'm dying here
Emily M. Riddle chapter 22 . 3/9/2012
AHHHHHH! This is why I only read complete stories! But I just couldn't stop after wingardium! Oh goodness please update soon! I'm dying here! Ps great story/writing! :)
Emily M. Riddle chapter 20 . 3/8/2012
Hasn't Scorpius been through enough? Why do you have to torture him sooo much! The poor guy! And I LOVED your stories before this...
Guest chapter 21 . 3/7/2012
How often will you be posting chapters up?
Guest chapter 21 . 3/7/2012
I love this story, please wtite the next chapter soon!
Lori94 chapter 22 . 3/6/2012
OMG! Did Draco and the others weaken the wards or something? I hope things work out!
yukineko19 chapter 22 . 3/4/2012
When will you update again?

Please say you will soon!
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »